“Wonderful evening....”

Pauls Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 247 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open from 7am- till 12pm 5pm- till open end The restaurant offers International and Thai dishes. Special menu for children. And, of course served at our terrace. Koh Changs most beautiful sunset!
Reviewed September 27, 2013

As a longtime resident of Koh Chang, I brought my staff out for an evening out at Pauls Restaurant. We started the evening off with mixed salad and then our meals, which were Thai and Western. As always, our meal was excellent and the service was great. Paul is a wonderful host and always makes us feel right at home. Many expats living on Koh Chang go to Pauls for the food, service and especially Paul. Everytime we go its just a great experience. Great job, Paul and his staff!!!

1  Thank Barry P

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Excellent thai and german food and very good service with a great ocean view from the terrace. Good portions for a fair price.
I can absolutely recommend this restaurant. The owner Paul is the perfect host and the good soul of this restaurant.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went into Paul's Restaurant Sept 2013 off season we were made to feel very welcome on arrival,my family eat here 3 times on our 1 week stay the Schnitzel's were the best, good prices on beer the previous reviewer was spot on Paul made us laugh with his tales and his knowledge of the island,the ambiance was great all in all a great night out.

1  Thank mhonest84
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My family and I were in Koh Chang in the off season and we decided to try out Paul's for some German food. The restaurant is located as part of a hotel area, and has a great view. The inside building also has good decor and high ceilings, creating a nice, spacious atmosphere.

Paul is a brilliant and candid host, and his recommendations were spot on. Their deluxe german meat platter (pork hocks, currywurst, snitzel and sides) was amazing, and even better than most German restaurants you'd find in Germany.

Portions were generous, and even their Thai food was very tasty. The food is a tad bit on the salty side, which is perfectly fine if you're dining with a drink (they have a decent selection of both imported and local beer), but my parents don't drink. Otherwise a perfect experience and a location you must stop by when you're on Koh Chang.

If you can, spend a few minutes and have a chat with the owner, Paul. The man's been to places and knows his stuff, as can be seen by the service and quality of the food found here!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am 26 years old Asian working in Bangkok. My Family and I went on a long weekend to Koh Chang. Through the Internet I found Paul' Restaurant. The location is perfect and a beautiful sun set promised me. Here I felt very welcome by the nice and friendly staff. I order Thai food, Tom Yam Khung and Paneng Beef. The big portion and the colorful food totally surprised me. Very delicious. And the pricing is very good. I wish Paul good look, till next time. Mel Uran