Lowest prices for your stay
$12
$11
Expedia.com$13
Travelocity$13
Hotels.com$13
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed in one of the cottage rooms (i suppose, as i'm not quite sure what he booked but by the look of the photos and descriptions it surely was a cottage room) and I cannot complain at all. I wasn't too exited about the wet room (toilet and shower very closely together) but it wasn't too bad and one can easily get used to it. Ours was a bit smelly but it came from the drain so we just got a bottle of some cleaning liquid and poured some in the drain. Basically you get what you pay for. As it was quite cheap we didn't expect much and were quite happy with our room. It was clean and with a lot of space. I also enjoyed the location as it was on the sea side of the road (The bungalows are on the other side of the road)
Do not be tempted by the lower price of a room with just a fan. Aircon is an absolute must at least for europeans in Thailand :)
Overall, the staff was nice, rooms were nice enough for the price (clean), and the location is good. I would definitely recommend it if you dont want to spend too much are aren't overly fussy

Room tip: Cottage room on the sea side of the road and definitely with aircon
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Do not book bungalows with the fan only. Its way too hot! The bungalows are very small with ona fan which basically circulate the same hot air. They were a lot of bugs and lizards inside the room (thats why you need mosquiteres which hand above the bed). There were no water in the taps and bathroom had mould all over. The lady at the reception said she doesnt know when and if the water will be back on. There is also no fridge which i think is essential. Fair enough we have booked bungalows with the fan so thats our fault but we didnt expect not having the fridge as well in this heat. We wanted to be moved to different bungalows but they didnt have anything available. We were supposed to stay for 4 nights but we didnt stay even one. They have refunded us for 3 nights tho so that a good thing although i think we should be refunded for whole stay. I would not recomment those bungalows as they are far from "paradise".

Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stayed as a family of 2 adults and 2 children in a room which was suitable for up to 3 adults as it had a sofa bed which was fine for the children. The room was very very big, it had nice air conditioning, a large TV, a safe for valuables. It was only 5 minutes walk from the sea. Only a few minutes walk from many restaurants cafes bars and a 7/11 shop. Nice gardens to the hotel. One drawback to the hotel is that it does not have a swimming pool, and many other hotels on ko chang have swimming pools, but you get what you pay for, and for the price it is very good hotel. Clean and modern. One tip concerning what we noticed, is that the room was not cleaned or serviced unless you put the "please service room" sign on the outside of the door to visually ask the staff to clean the room for you :)

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I booked here on booking.com; with a free cancellation date. I cancelled the booking via booking.com before the free canc. expiry date; only for Paradise Bungalow to sneak in a 100 TB debit on the credit card used to "guaranty the booking only".
I am now having to drag through all the steps required to obtain a refund, and Para. Bungs are refusing to re-credit the amount back onto my credit card. Instead they want me to supply them with my bank account details.
Yea right; as if.
Barclaycard are now on the case, work for everyone; my money to para bung 4 nothing.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank ROBERT R
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Nothing special but I think it's appropriate with prices, clean and quiet and have a fresh air. It's good for me. Because I am a student and don't have many money to pay for luxury hotels. It's not far from the beach. And beach here it's good view for see the sunset :)) And important for me it's not far from 7-11 hahahah It's easy to find something to eat and drink.

Date of stay: October 2012