Top Resort
The Emerald Cove Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
$65
$51
Cliff Cottage(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
$16
$15
  • Pool
Sea View Resort & Spa Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
$150
$55
Trip.com
Koh Chang Paradise Resort & Spa(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
$60
$55
$132
$47
  • Pool
KC Grande Resort & Spa(Ko Chang)
$95
$80
Priceline
Santhiya Tree Koh Chang Resort(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
$68
$62
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$65
$60
$77
$71
$135
$121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

All reviewsthe cliffwhite sand beachnice hotelnice poolthailand tripliving roomwalking distanceshort walk to the beachseabungalowislandbeachessunsetkominibarbaht
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed at the hotel in February for 1 week.
I was lucky because while I had booked for Stantard room,
there was no room, and they given to me Bungalow
with sea view. The rooms are clean, and surrounding
area very nice. The pool was small, just for kids.
Generally I had a nice stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2014

As a part of my 7 day Thailand trip, stayed at the Top Resort for 2 nights and I must say I am really glad that I did. Everything; the room price, staff (reception, room service, restaurant etc.), the room size, facilities & the service; was top notch. Although I must mention that for me the best part was the seaside restaurant on top of the resort. The restaurant manager was very friendly and so was his staff, but more importantly the food was delicious & they had a good range of drinks. I was supposed to explore other food stops on the island but I simply couldn't stop going to this restaurant.

Both thumbs up to Top Resort. I am definitely going back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sahil23Oct
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel lovely pool and gardens with lovely sea views looks very poor from the outside but inside it was very clean and peacefully especially as we were in the back the front rooms would not be so good as they face the street
On a downer the beds were like cement blocks impossible to sleep on maybe it's the thia way but I think I'll pass on this place for the sake of my back ' we got accommodation near by with perfect beds

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cocktailsfor2
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Top Resort

Stayed for 3 nights mid November, agree with previous reviews that the reception area isn't the most attractive.
Once your in though the garden and rest of the grounds are very nice.
Small but inviting pool area with bar.

Although the majority of guests are German we didn't find the language an issue.
There was a lovely German girl on reception during our time there who was very helpful & spoke good English.
However, if you don't know any German & like sitting at the bar for hours having a chat with other guests then maybe this place isn't for you.

Our deluxe double room was a very good size with plenty of space for clothes and decent tv/wifi/aircon.
Located at the end of White Sands so there is a walk to the far North end of the beach but bars/shops begin very soon after leaving the hotel.
Spent the final 2 nights of our trip at Rock Sands at the North end of the beach (prebooked) so was more than happy staying at the Southern end.

4 out of 5 as the cove they have down at the bottom of the steps could've done with a slight tidy up, although I guess it's a never ending job with the sea bringing things in everyday.
+ maybe new modern signs on the building would make it more attractive to those walking by/new arrivals.

Overall though the room was perfect

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Dave_Essex
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I travelled with my husband to Koh chang in early June-2013. We had not booked hotels from before and after checking out tripadvisor, we simply walked into the resort for a room. the reception was very small and quite disappointing, so we wanted to check the room first before we moved in. The hotel staff were very nice, and immediately took us to a room which was well within our budget, and had a great view.
The hotel had a nice pool and a private beach, though not fit for swimming. And I would disagree to many comments here that the staff only knows german. We had no problem conversing with the staff in english, and we know not a single german word. Breakfast is not included in the room rate, but for 150-200 Baht, you get a good english breakfast.
I would recommend the hotel to anyone who wants a clean nice hotel (within budget).

Room Tip: Try and book a room facing the sea, the view is worth the money spend!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple