This place was awesome! I'd recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Koh Chang. It's in a quiet area and is a cheap taxi ride from other major beaches.
- very short, beautiful walk to the beach
- wonderful staff! They spoke great English.
- beautiful bungalow (stayed in B5)
- AC was perfect
- mini fridge was useful
- the extra bed was like sleeping on a metal grate
- the adorable ducks pooped on our deck a bunch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Years of experience brings Blue Lagoon on the top of the warm places to stay! Family style and close to the Thai traditional culture, we love to share life style together and do our best to create a little world of happiness. We now invite some artists to design the rooms little by little to be more comfortable and original. We also have a big garden in permaculture (so some organic greens in the restaurant), and activities such as badminton, volleyball, petanque and ping pong. We have barbecue parties together with customers every week. We promote all ecologic and green spirit. The beach is just 150m away if you follow our lagoon while the city is just a 10-minute walk. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Koh Chang