“Fantastic and friendly!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ko Chang
Blue Lagoon Kohchang
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This place was awesome! I'd recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Koh Chang. It's in a quiet area and is a cheap taxi ride from other major beaches.

Good:
- very short, beautiful walk to the beach
- wonderful staff! They spoke great English.
- beautiful bungalow (stayed in B5)
- AC was perfect
- mini fridge was useful

"Bad":
- the extra bed was like sleeping on a metal grate
- the adorable ducks pooped on our deck a bunch

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank FeasibleJapan

Reviewed January 7, 2013

First look at the place was a bit disappointing, but hut at the lagoon is lovely. People are kind and the food is great! No locker at room! Room does not get cleaned, so hope you got a lovely companion to do so.
Great place if you do not want to much luxury, but quiet and peace.

Room Tip: If available take a hut with AC. It does get hot!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had a perfect week on paradise lovely beache, and a nice staff made our stay on ko chang very relaxing. The bungalows are simple but lovely decorated, clean and not to expensive. The resort is very enviromental friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place was my favorite of my 3 week travels throughout thailand. At first I was in a hut about 3/4 of a mile down the beach from here and after the first night there I went to explore what other options were available and I came across Blue Lagoon. I stayed here the rest of my 4 nights and I loved everything about it. I stayed right on the lagoon where you can open the entire wall of doors and see the lagoon. The best part was laying on the bamboo hammock and reading a book and relaxing. The place was clean and I have nothing bad to say about it. The food was good. I just ate breakfast there. It is close to the beach about 100meters down a cute little wood path. I found the ocean here to have a ton of jellyfish and I spent alot of time in the pool of one of the bigger resorts when i wanted to swim.
At the check in they can set you up on any excursions that you wish and you can get picked up there. I did the elephant one which was great. I found there was not much on this island, compared to the others, to do so I spent alot of time reading and relaxing. I would come back to visit this island just to stay in these bungalows. It was one of my favorite parts of my thailand adventure. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: get one on the lagoon
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 22, 2012

So, why should we changes places, if we found paradise allready? We LOVED Blue Lagoon. This place was one of the best I ever stayed. The whole place is build with so much love and details. Starting with the garden: It´s huge. And it seems like the bungalows and houses are hided. You really have to walk through the garden to find all rooms. You find big trees, palms and a little "lake" with ducks. We stayed in 3 diffrent bungalows, 2 times on the lagoon and 1 time in the garden. The bungalows on the lagoon were so lovley. Nice wooden floors, paint on the walls, the bathrooms are painted too. And you find in every bungalow some really nice and cute decoration. And the best are the big balconies build over the water. The lagoon was clean, you could see fishes. The garden bungalows was the smallest but what can I say, we loved it too. Have you ever slept with dolphins,wales and flowers? We did every night, because they have this lovely painting on the wall which makes the room so cosy.

New mosqito nets are provided in every bungalow

Actually I stayed often in basic places. But this place in my opinion is not basic. It seems like "handmade with love" to me. So our rooms where fan rooms for 600 Baht per night. They have aircon rooms and bigger bungalows too. And what I saw, they were all lovely.

They clean the rooms every 3 days, which is fine I think. But you can ask for extra cleaning.

We ate often in the restaurant, because they have things on the menu, which you would not find so often in Thailand, for example deep fried mozarella. Yammy. And I have to say, that the food was in my opinion always a little better then some where else.

The staff was all the time friendly and helpfull, always a joke on the lips and smiling.

All in all we found our paradise.

Thank you Blue Lagoon Team for having this place!

Room Tip: Try to stay on the lagoon, so great if you wake up and you are on the water!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fabi E
Reviewed November 29, 2012

wonderful place!!!
100 m.from beach.bungalow on the river.relax and quite .if you love nature and want to relax .i recommend Blue Lagoon. not far form waterfall. beach. town. supermarket ,restaurant,elephant camp.have cooking school in the area of Blue Lagoon .

Room Tip: on the lagoon
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Paweena K
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I spent a week in this really peaceful place, and i really have nothing bad to say.
All bungalows are clean, the food is really good (there is also a really nice cooking school) people friendly and it s also really cheap for this quality. all bungalows are along a lagoon, and the sea is 100 meters further.
I loved this place and i would advise this place to all families who needs calm and relax holidays.

Room Tip: Van rooms and air con rooms are both really enjoyable
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family