Lowest prices for your stay
$29
Hotels.com
$29
getaroom.com
$28
Booking.com$29
Priceline$29
Travelocity$29
All reviews each morning enjoyed our stay nice hotel curtains chang bungalow baht
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Its a bit of the center of white sand , takes a 20 min walk to the middel of it. We stayed here this ear, 6days total. The resort is wel maintained .Calm and the bungalows are in a beautifull garden.The sea is just below the resort. But no beach suprisedly its build on a cliff. You get value for your money here. We paid 1200thb pn for mountenvieuw room.
Its our 4th visit to koh Chang and we keep this hotel in mind for a next visit.

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank Michielstroo
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Spent Three Nights at the Resort. The Views are Amazing, and for the value, you really could not find anything better. The Staff is very freindly and will bend over backwards to assit you. Good example, I was up early for Breakfast one morning, which is serve on a beautiful terrace, overlooking the ocean. I decided I wanted a Latte and was going to head down to the cafe about 2KM down hill. When I reached the edge of the property the young waiter drove up on his motorbike, sidecar and all, to take me instead of walking. On my return I tried to tip him and he would not accept it. "Love" the young woman at the service desk is very friendly and speaks english very well. She was a great help in booking all our tours. She also let us check out at 4pm, so we could book one final tour. I look forward to our return trip.

Room tip: Ocean View a must.....
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mvalenzuela
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I spent 5 enjoyable nights here in the ocean view room. The concrete bathroom gave the room a bit of a prison feel but overall it was very comfortable with a soft bed and good aircon. The balcony side of the room was all glass which was nice during the day but the thin curtains could give light sensitive people some problems sleeping in. I had no problems sleeping through to 10am each morning though.
The balcony was great. We spent a couple of evenings chilling on the balcony with a few drinks taking in the view. Very quiet and relaxing for the tail end of our trip.
The hotel is on the end of the strip and it was a decent walk to get to the beach restaurants. The beach strip is quite long with many restaurants, bars and shops. There are baht buses to take you along the strip but it's also a nice (if hot) walk.
If I return to Koh Chang I'd definitely stay here again

Room tip: Upgrade to the sea view room, the balcony views are worth it.
Date of stay: November 2011
3  Thank Mike W
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights with my husband and another couple having previously visited three other places in Thailand. We were looking for somewhere to relax and unwind. Booked the hotel four nights before we arrived. On arrival the double rooms we had booked were unavailable. The staff were apologetic and moved us the following morning. The hotel is located at the edge of White Sands Beach resort, far enough away not to be disturbed by the noise from the bars and restaurants but close enough to walk into the resort centre. The sea view rooms we booked were very quiet and it was great to sit on the balcony in the evenings and relax. If you want an uninterupted view of the ocean then you will need to book the ocean view rooms. The hotel is family run and is clean and well maintained and the small team of staff are very friendly and very approachable. A variety of breakfast fare was on offer. We also had a meal in the restaurant attached to the hotel and being guests we were offered a 10% discount, the food was good but the portion sizes were a bit too large. With the hotel being located on the cliff side it does mean that the paths leading to the rooms are quite steep so this hotel would not be good for anyone with limited mobility. I would certainly stay here again and recommend it to others.
A word of warning if travelling to Koh Chang be warned using taxis and Baht buses can be expensive. Check prices before you use. We were very unhappy with how much we had been charged.

Room tip: Opt for sea view rooms rather than mountain views if you prefer it to be quiet. The mountain view rooms are opposite a couple of bars.
Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Stayed here for one night in an ocean view room, room was ok but basic. The curtains need to be thicker as they cut out no sunlight, floor was just polished concrete and it’s the first room in Thailand I have been in that had a few cockroaches running about. The location is not the greatest as it was a reasonable 10 minute walk down a steep hill to the centre of White Sands with no access to the beach.

The best thing about the room was the view from the large windows and the balcony.

Date of stay: November 2011