I stayed at Paradise cottage (concrete bungalow with a fan) for 3 nights in December 2012.
1) The manager and another staff member were beyond rude. There was absolutely no customer service.
2) Do not leave any of your valuables at the front desk, as I found out that when the manager is away, they simple keep the valuables unlocked under the desk.
3) Try to pay for food and drinks immediately because if you pay at the end you may have other people's bills mixed up with your own.
4) I booked a taxi with them to Bangkok and got bumped out of the van and put on a pickup because the driver wanted to make more money.
1) The views are AMAZING and they vibe is quite chill (with all the hammocks).
2) They don't have a swimmable beach but you it is a short walk to the nearest beach and restaurants.
3) The staff members working at the bar were friendly.
4) The room was clean and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Cottage provides rustic architecture tropical style, atmosphere in the open air,Our friendly and informal with the kind of hospitality you can only find in Thailand "Paradise Cottage" Come and be part of our family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cottage Hotel Koh Chang