Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Lonely beach in November 2012 and we stayed at Siam Hut for 5 nights. We loved it. Bungalow was very basic a big double bed, a fan, and a bathroom with cold shower (we can get air con + hot shower + front row for a little bit extra) but clean. We brought a hammock which we hung on the terrasse of the bungalow and that was lovely to be able to read a book while having a sea view. The beach is lovely.
The restaurant was nice, we had lovely food there (try the spicy squid salad) and very nice location. The staff was lovely, especially the older lady that brought the food to the table always wanted to make sure that everything was fine. They also have cinema nights and parties. The only complain I have to make about this place is the lady at the bar where you order you food/coffee in the morning. She was totally unfriendly and quite rude at times to the people staying here.
Well, if I go back to Koh Chang I will defenitely stay there again.

Room tip: Get a front row bungalow.
2  Thank LindaP487
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The huts are wooden bungalows and very basic. Also water buffalo's could spend a night under your hut. The nearby beach is really good and Siam Hut restaurant is popular due is the first restaurant coming from the lonely beach. The staff was bit rude and typical "farang" attitude was clearly there. No hurry to serve customers not to mention even the fake thai smile. TIT. Food is average thai food. I think this place and it's employees has bit bored of hipsters which want to cheapest place to be and whine about everything (disclaimer: I did not whine).

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank SirRahikkala
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Today we are just leaving this resort. We stayed 2 nights in A19 bgw. In first bgw they offered us didnt work light and this A19 shower was broken. But when we asked they fixed it.
Room was for 450 bath with AC fan and net around bed. Wasnt dirty but not clean eighter :). Staff do basic things and do not expect smiles except one man who play cards with u if you want. Thay play movies at bar two in row. There are also rooms for 350 B type and 250bath C D E.
We had A type which sould by beach bet ther were so many stones u must go over so B type was without AC but closer to beach, but may be noice from movies...

1  Thank Samcek
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Whatever its faults we loved this place. Ok, the floor boards are falling through in places, and I have, to be fair, seen cleaner places. But the location is sublime, and just having a drink and ice cream there at sunset is a lovely experience from the low seating. The food is fine and pretty cheap, so happy days there.

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed in the best bungalow on the resort, I would give the rest a wide berth, rubbish strew dirty place.
This is the only place I have ever been told by a member of staff to [--] Off!!! All I asked for was a clean cup.
There are much,much nicer places to stay.
Also these bungalows have many lively parties nice to go to but not sleep next too!!

Date of stay: February 2012