“Authentic Italian food with great staff”
Review of Marco

Marco
Ranked #13 of 276 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Marco,Ristorante Italiano and pizzeria. This is simply the best Italian restaurant in Koh Chang. The restaurant is tucked away at the end of Vj Plaza in Chai Chet. Marco is the perfect host, providing a wide range of authentic Italian food and wines and the warmest possible welcome to 'Little Italy' in Koh Chang. The owner is young, Italian of course, and always prepared to please their customers. Come to 'Little Italy' in Koh Chang and say 'Ciao' to Marco.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We love visiting Italy and have done on several occasions. Now living in Thailand it was pure luck that we came across this place, but we're so glad we did. Food beautiful, staff great and good red wine by the carafe. Going again tonight - think that says it all!

1  Thank Helen D

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went last week and had a pizza in I Buoni a Nulla, though I think they call the restaurant Marco & Jo now.

Only two other guest in the place and the pizza arrived fast. The taste was nice, but in my taste it lacked a little topping and it was by far the thinnest pizza I have ever had! In the middle of the pizza it was more like cheese on a plate than a pizza dough.

Price is on the high-side for Koh Chang, but assume they use imported ingredients so no complain. One western staff was there and walked around checking if all was OK, then went back to his corner to play with a computer.

All in all a decent pizza, but will try something different if I return.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were delighted to find an authentic italian restaurant with two great chefs! The food was delicious, and the two owners and cooks great people. The food was fresh, of very good quality and the helping staff really nice. The atmosphere is very italian, and after an already long stay in Thailand, it was very refreshing to feel being in Italy for a few hours :-) and to eat great italian food!

2  Thank catherine S
Reviewed June 19, 2013

A good 8 klm trip from where I was staying, but the taxi driver knew where it was. Unfortunately it was a rainy night, but not many people in attendance. High expectations after reading reviews on Trip advisor. Quick service followed by quick arrival of food. Ordered lasagne, which was a little disappointing and not very large. I'm used to more than 2 layers of flat pasta when having Lasagne. To my tasting it lacked a solid look. It looked lifeless on the plate. But did taste nice. So I ordered another main meal of Spaghetti Bol. Magnificent. Service excellent. Would go again. Hard to get a taxi back to white beach afterwards is not the fault of the restaurant. Rated 8.5?10

1  Thank LeRoytheBoy
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I am not a food lovers go crazy for Italian, but I found the best restaurant on Koh Chang for this trip where simple dishes but great taste and awesome. I am falling in love Italian pizza and won't never change my mind after first time in my mouth, ummm yummy. It made from high-quality ingredients and lots of passion rule the table. From pizza and pasta to sauces and sides. This is our lucky to found this restaurant and the owner Jo is friendly and interesting in his customer and always checking everything by himself, look how great is this.

This restaurant name is I Buoni a Nulla and it located in located in a very quiet area call Chai Chet and specific name is VJ Plaza and around 200 meters from the main road, please do not miss for your trip to Koh Chang.

1  Thank TikChayada