Lowest prices for your stay
$144
Free cancellation until 10/21/21
Booking.com$133
Travelocity$144
eDreams$133
All reviews all day breakfast splash pool ocean villa access room jacuzzi suite main pool sunset view welcome drink every evening thai massage private beach kai bae seafood pools resort island paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I am writing this review form the pool of the Chill & Spa resort at Koh Chang. I came with my wife and three old son and we are speechless from this place. The name of the hotel certainly describes accurately this place... Chill. The place is gorgeous, amazing ambiance, VERY friendly staff (Toto is the best). We took the splash delux room with pool access and it is so fun to have direct access to the pool straight from the room. The breakfast is ridiculesly spoiling. This wont be our last time here, with no doubt.

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank 626JonathanW
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My family and I spent 2 very chilled weeks at the Chill. After travelling for over 9 hours from Cambodia, arriving at the resort lifted all of our tired spirits. From the contemporary minimalist lobby you immediately know you are in for a treat. Friendly welcoming staff, with refreshing juice and hand towels set the tone for the rest of our stay. Fast, efficient check in and then we were off to our beautiful pool access room. Our room was large enough for my family of three. The obvious highlight of the room was the pool access. It was truly a luxury to step out of your bedroom and down a few steps into the beautiful pool (of which there are a total of 3). The view from the infinity pool to the beach below is absolutely beautiful and is just as it appears in the photo's. The breakfast was amazing... You could choose from the menu and the menu is extensive. My daughter loved the banana smoothies. Oh and as an added bonus, the breakfast runs all day... I have nothing negative to say about the resort except that it is so lovely and relaxing you could run the risk of not ever leaving it and as a consequence you would miss out on exploring the beautiful island of Koh Chang. We are planning to go back to the island for Chinese New Year and are looking forward to staying at The Chill again.

Room tip: Pool access room close to the beach so you can drift off to sleep with the sound of the waves crashing on the beach.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank SamanthaBeijing
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The Chill is a fantastic vacation spot with the best sunset view I've seen in Koh Chang. The hotel also has a very beautiful beachfront pool. The pools also run from front of the hotel to the beach, very long..long pools!!!!. I like to wait for the sunset with Margarita in a condition of relaxation. The library is perfect due to cold air condition, good lighting, and 2 i-mac computers. The internet and wifi is free of charge.
The room decoration is clean and convenient. At lobby front, I met the hotel guest relation host from Luxembourg. She finished her graduation in hotel management from Lyon. She can speak 6 languages, so it’s good for the guests from many places.
Spa & dinner service are perfect for my vacation.

Room tip: I highly recommend the Splash Pool Access room.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Nimit P
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We arrived to a friendly welcome with our two small children, and given fresh fruit cocktails. Our Splash pool room was as close to the beach as possible, with plenty of room/beds for 4. We went in low season, so no buffet breakfast, but you can order anything off the menu as much as you want, and it is cooked fresh. The staff are very helpful, and were great with the children. We had a small problem with our electronic door key, and the engineer was there within minutes to fix it. So our 3 night stay and overall experience has been excellent, and we will stays here again.

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank K N
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We spent 3 nights in the chill resort with 2 young children, it was amazing!!! Beautiful big pools all along the resort, you can choose whether you want your room at the 2nd floor( to get the view of the beach) or at ground floor and have direct access to the pool from your balcony. The resturamt is good, lovely service and we got treats in the afternoons(fresh fruits , juices...) If you want to relax that's the best place to do so!
The beach there is nice to look at and to play in for children but not good for swimming.
In a central position where many shops and restaurants around.
Loved it!!!!!