“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: Filipino, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I brought my family for dinner at this restaurant and we enjoyed the night! The food was delicious and the presentation of the food was superb. The crew was attentive and informative. They enlightened us with answers to our numerous questions. This restaurant truly represents Zamboanga City's pot of mixed cultures.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

On our trip to Zamboanga City, Curacha was part of our shortlist of food we wanted to feast on... and so right after touchdown to Asia's Latin City the shuttle van driver brought us to Alavar in Brgy Tetuan , well known for its curacha cooked in alavar sauce. Food and drinks taste good , no doubt, the place looks average but the bill was shockingly pricey for a simple lunch for 2 pax :(

1  Thank TravelBug1469
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

I brought my wife and her family for a dinner one night.we ordered the usual food fish chicken pork beef etc.Nothing fancy.It is a nice place and we eat in the court yard at the back.
The bill come up to P11,000!!!I was shocked and my wife need to chip in yo pay the bill.what an embarrassment!Avoid it like the plague!

19  Thank frank c
Reviewed August 2, 2012

still delicious Love the curacha but quite shocked to receive the bill, quite expensive... chix with sotanghon is great. other food are good. Zamboznga White is great drink but find it too sweet,

2  Thank hasonteh1
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The only dish I like here is their Curacha cooked in Alavar sauce.

4  Thank CaliTo69