Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $20.00
from $25.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews ayurvedic massage deep tissue massage amazing massage healing hands massage places foot reflexology patient teacher real massage deep relaxation sixth sense place is clean worth every rupee aches and pains pressure points professional massage his passion definitely recommend this place
Reviewed today via mobile

I have had a bit of a stiff neck for a week before arriving in Rishikesh, i was recommended to go to the tattva Ayurvedic Centre and i was seen by Vicky. I had a lot of tension in my left shoulder which presented in my neck and after 30minutes of very intense work he was finished. The next day i was able to continue with my YTT course stiffness free. I can not recommend Vicky enough so much so i have been back to get the muscle tension in my legs relieved. great helpful healthing hands and a very clean, professional respectful centre .
thank you!

Sinead

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Hi I am dinesh. Today I visit again at tattva ayurveda center. I had deep tissue massage with vickey it was excellent again.please try one time this place. Thanks vickey. Highly recommend

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Great full body massage courses where the most important is to practice. A week very efficient, step by step, with fun. Nice teacher and team. GO !

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My therapist was Balaji. She had really strong hands but knew just about the right pressure to apply and where. She was so good that 90 mins wasn't enough! She was Always checking if pressure was okay and most importantly, she checked if it was okay to massage the head and face and asking if I wanted oil in my hair. Very professional. The place was really clean too. Definitely recommend this to everyone.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

One of the best deep tissue massage I ever had. Vicky is best therapist in Rishikesh. He is very professional and attentive person.many people recommend me this place. Thanks Vicky.. Highly recommend this place..

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you consider getting a course in massage I can highly recommend Vicky as a teacher. His magic hands convinced me by his first massage - the best massage I ever got to release tension in the back. This is a unique treatment with a mix of Ayurvedic principles and deep tissue massage. He is extremely experienced and learn you exactly where to press and massage to released the tension in the back and neck which was my focus. If you are in Rishikesh Tattva is the best place to go - you will not regret it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I got a deep tissue massage from Vicky which I can only call perfect. He is extremely experienced and knew exactly where to press and actually released some tension points in my back or pains on the collar bone I thought I would never get rid off. I can only recommend (especially for people doing their YTT). Thank you

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a my job i make paintings so always my shoulder is give me pain. So i decided to go to ayurveda place. And found tattva ayurveda place. I had deep tissue massage,it was excellent,next day it was little sweet pain but after day awesome. Place is nice clean and staff is perfect. Thanks to all of tattva team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Vicky gives THE BEST massages ever! Seriously, I’ve had lots. He has a very unique, gifted touch. He is very intuitive with his hands and the massage felt medicinal. I could literally feel all of the stress and tension leaving my body. In the places where I was most tight, he definitely worked out the knots, but soothed it afterwards. My body felt like it was melting afterwards, as the tension fell out of me. The following day I expected to be a little sore, but I wasn’t at all! I felt great, and lighter. That was my second time getting a massage from Vicky, and my third time at the center. If I lived in Rishikesh, I would literally go every week! Thank you Vicky, AKA “Magic Hands” !!
Stephanie-

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I went for a massage with my friend. These guys fitted us both in straight away. We opted for the deep tissue massage that was amazing, full body treatment from head to toe. The price was also very reasonable at 1200 rupees. Would definitely go back again.