“Cosy place with Ganga view”
Review of Free Spirit cafe

Free Spirit cafe
Ranked #5 of 202 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Peaceful place with great vibe. Good for yoga studying. I spend here very lovely time with my german friend. We enjoyed together Palak paneer with aloo parantha. So delicious, not spicy, very mild. Big portion fits for sharing. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

I decided to try this place since it is well located, the view to the Ganga by itself is great, never mind if you don’t get a seat by the window, the place is still quiet and cozy. The food is delicious, everything I had in two occasions (I had to return) was yummy; I had the cheese/mushroom burger and a juice, both nice, then I had to come back to try the falafel and hummus, served with pita bread and a fresh cup of greens, all really good. I would definitely come back.
The service is wonderful, you feel well taken care of and the prices are excellent

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Best in rishikesh!! All types of dishes very good! Also they have an amazing view of ganges river. Good wifi.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank BackPacker426029
Reviewed April 10, 2019

The food was good, falafel and noodles. Service good and beautiful view near the window if you can get it. Great option for a cosy night near the main road.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed April 6, 2019

We came here a couple of times, we always managed to get the tables with the view of the Ganga, which is worth it! The Cheese paratha and the chips are very nice. It's always very quiet, so it's a nice place to chill out :)

Date of visit: March 2019