“Cute cafe close to the main road”
Review of Cafe Karma

Cafe Karma
Ranked #14 of 201 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went there and no customers, all cafe just for me. Ideal for studying.Staff are very nice, caring. I order coconut masala chai, palak paneer, roti and aloo parantha. I was a bit surprised the parantha was served first, then palak and chai as last one. I would prefer to get my chai first.

I got Parantha with cold curd, freshly cooked and very yummy - 70rps. Palak Paneer was from fresh leaves, smooth consistency, mild in flavour and non spicey, very pleasant taste - 200 Rps Coconut Masala Chai was nice but I prefer feel strong flavour of spices -70 Rps. Roti too thick, I lacked the fluffy - 10 Rps. In total 360 Rps for very nice dinner. Definitely worth it.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Food is better than heaven, must visit place if you are visiting in rishikesh. Spinach and mushroom omelette is a must try

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

cab not describe the amazing taste of Lassi and paratha that I was eating in that place. Would recommend others.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

During my one month stay here in January I came almost everyday day. I loved the freshly made teas, the chocolate balls were a massive hit. I also ate here a few times and very much enyoed it.
They also have a rooftop to enjoy the sun. It was also a place to meet up with others, just loved the atmosphere!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Yummy Food & Awesome place.
Nice rooms are available if you want to stay.
Must visit cafe in Tapovan Rishikesh.

Date of visit: March 2019