We stayed at Parmarth Niketan Ashram in May, '12. We were travelling with a 4 month old infant and hence were quite keen on finding a clean, comfortable and convenient option. Parmarth met all our requirements and the best part of the whole deal was its proximity to the Ganga ghat. It was a few steps away from our room and even though we were travelling alone with such a little kid...we got to spend a lot of time by the Ganga ...which is why we visit Rishikesh. Will list down the pros and cons objectively :
1. Location..super convenient for Ganga ghat and local market place
2. Parmarth Aarti is a must ! Excellent ambience and vibrations
3. Very hospitable staff / volunteers
4. Very nice hilly drive for 8kms to reach the ashram... :-)
1. Basic facilities in the room
2. Cleanliness could be better...even though it was quite good compared to a lot of other places.
3. No room service....but thats not expected in an ashram either.
- Also Known As:
- Parmarth Niketan Ashram Hotel Rishikesh