All reviews ganga view rooftop restaurant elephant restaurant royal suite the river premier room x box triveni ghat a river facing room excellent hotel breakfast spread house keeping hotel is located restaurant staff prompt service higher side the hotel manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Got a nice room with the view of the Ganges. The location of the hotel is perfect, easy accessibility to all the sight seeing places. Walk along the river promenade is great and aarti in the evening is great experience. The food is okay, breakfast is quite disappointing. Staff very good..l must specially mention Parvender for being very helpful

Room tip: River view room are the best
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I opted for ElBee Ganga view based on the reviews on Trip advisor and I sure am glad that I made this decision. Me and my family had a great time in this hotel. It appears nondescript viewed from outside, but the hotel has great, and well maintained rooms on the inside. It is located on the main road and is at a walking distance from Triveni ghat, which one should visit without fail for its evening Ganga Aarti (which we found was far better than evening Aarti at Parmarth Ashram). The food served at the in-house restaurant 'The Sitting Elephant' is amazing and it caters to everyone's palette. We stayed in the Suite room, which has a beautiful view of Ganga and I would recommend the same for all. Last but not the least, the service was impeccable. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Ms Anita gave us a very warm welcome. Mr Jitendra Negi took great care of us during the stay, by constantly being in touch and providing tips for travel. He also graciously arranged for early breakfast for our morning safari ride to Rajaji National park. Vivek from the restaurant was always at our service, recommending best dishes at the place. And special mention reserved for Parvender from reception who was extremely helpful throughout the entire stay and ensured that we have a very comfortable stay as a result of his exemplary services. Overall, we had a great stay at ElBee Ganga view and would recommend it highly to anyone looking for stay options in Rishikesh.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank CoolBin
Reviewed May 15, 2019

I must admit I was surprised for a small city like Rishikesh, EllBee Ganga View Hotel is maintained exceptionally.
Although this hotel is bang on the road & doesn't have much front yard space.
But, once you are inside the hotel, everything is cosy and comfortable.
The room is spacious and well-maintained. Mainly the bathroom is also well supplied and clean.
We have got delayed with our rafting activity and were not on time for check-out.
But the hotel front manager kept our luggage safe in a different room.
Will surely recommend this hotel

1  Thank atidevin
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Great Hotel in a terrific location almost on the banks of the Ganga and walking distance from the Triveni Ghat. I had a corner room with stunning views of the Ganga, The room was a good size, all amenities were perfect and everything was very clean. There is parking available out the front of the hotel. The staff were all extremely efficient, friendly and helpful. I would like to like thank the reception staff, Parvendra, Megha and Komal for making my stay a special one and to particularly thank Negi, the Manager of their Rooftop restaurant, The Sitting Elephant. Negi is a mindful of local knowledge and only too pleased to help in every way including a personalized trip to the local Aarti Ceremony. The restaurant is superb with amazing food...

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank vickiparker
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

The staff is exceptionally friendly, helpful, polite and takes personal care

The food at their rooftop restaurant is amazing, in my complete stay I never felt like eating out anywhere The breakfast spread is also good I thoroughly enjoyed the food.

It's walking distance to triveni ghat where we enjoyed the evening aartis beautiful view of the Ganges, morning walks and beautiful Sunrise.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.Special thank you to all the staff for making my stay comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2019