See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2018

I have always experienced the best service here. It has Swiss Tent Cottages as well as Concrete Cottages. Some of the Concrete Cottages are river facing. All the cottages are luxurious, AC & geyser fitted, with LED, intercom, study table, wardrobes. They are all spacious, neat & clean.

This is the best location for stay between Haridwar, Rishikesh & Dehradun.
It is on National Highway & also surrounded by Rajaji Tiger Reserve. It is full of greenery with rivers on both the sides. It has plenty/ ample of space for parking.

You enjoy light instrumental music in all locations of this resort. They provide bonfire & DJ on request.
The best thing about this resort is that it is also suitable for destination marriages. This the only place where alcohol can be served since Haridwar & Rishikesh are (dry areas) holy cities. It has a different speciality of Veg food as well as Non-veg food.

I was recommended by a friend of mine & the same way I recommend this resort to all my friends & family members/ relatives. I also usually get positive feedback from them.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
sudheer-bhatt, General Manager at Midway Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for rating our services during your stay at the Midway resort, raiwala haridwar-rishikesh road, I am delighted to note that you had an excellent stay with us and have shared your feedback.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Midway resort raiwala soon. Meanwhile, please do let me know if I may be of any assistance.

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

They have nice cottages with good view for those who want to combine pilgrimage with pleasure. Honeymooners, templegoers, pilgrims bikers and all sort of people come and stay here.

They also have a decent restaurant!!

Date of stay: January 2018

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

This Resort and it’s restaurant is the only saving grace for local residents of Haridwar and Rishikesh to bite into a piece of chicken or lamb because all kinds of meat is banned in Haridwar and Rishikesh. Same is the case with booze.

So raiwala happens to be the no mans land where someone can indulge in his love for the above mentioned without being frowned upon by self styled ahimsavadis!!

Date of stay: January 2018

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting this place ever since it opened more than a decade ago, during my college days. It carries nostalgic value for me too. I visit this place once every 1-2 years
This time after a gap of two years the experience was sad for me.i stopped for breakfast only not stay
1)No staff to attend to us during breakfast time.
2) long time to serve.
3) I entered the kitchen unfortunately to see what was going on, what I saw is not appropriate to describe here. And may disturb some readers. Had a difficult time eating what we got after that.
The food taste was good as always.
My "affair "with mid-way ends this year sad.
It felt it has become more of another run of the mill roadside drinking places.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank travellingdoc1
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Very nice location..wonderful mix of veg and non veg in the menu. Delicious food. Price is alright.

The only thing i would like to mention is the cutlery wasnt washed properly and had some black stains and we had to tell our server to replace it. This is probably the worst thing ..i hope it will be taken care of next time .

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple