Review Highlights
Life-changing experience!

I did my 200 hours yoga teacher training with Yoga Vini and what can I say: I am amazed! We spend... read more

Reviewed May 20, 2019
Johanna G
via mobile
Beautiful, authentic course!

I have studied with Yoga Vini twice now and both times I have left so full of knowledge and... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2019
Nicola P
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Rishikesh
from $7.50
from $22.00
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews teacher training amazing teacher deep knowledge an incredible experience his knowledge spiritual experience life changing experience ttc classes hatha cues anatomy practice students yogi yoga teaching
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

I attended Mittras classes several times in Laxman Jula. His method of teaching and attentiveness to students and his obvious knowledge and passion for yoga shine out. He firstly is humble and pleasant guy... he doesn't demonstrate hardly at all but he gives the most amazing cues and tips for alignment. Really detailed. He breaks down Asana I to stages with lots of anatomical cues
Pure Hatha. I've studied yoga at a lot of places in India and I recommend this as one whrre you will really learn not just be drilled through a class. He's a super nice authentic genuinely knowlegable teacher who really you will learn from . I've been practicing yoga for 15 years and each class I learned very new tips and modifications. I'm impressed. And that's not usually the case in rishikesh classes. I recommend arriving a bit early for drop ins to get a place and relax before. If the TTC is of that Calibre it's a good choice. Definately Recommended mittra for drop in Classes. And I heard good things about the other teachers here too.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Aziza D
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

I attended the Hatha drop in session this morning.

The class took place in the wonderful studio, it’s glass windows let the sunlight in and there’s a great view of Rishikesh.

The session was taken by Mittra and I was really impressed. He has a great calm but attentive style and took time to give advice to each student.

I’d definetly recommend Mittra to anyone wanting to do yoga no matter what their previous experience

Only issue was the website says it starts at 07.30 but it actually starts at 08.30

I’m definetly going to attend again

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Yoga Vini was the second yoga studio I visited during my 4day stop in Rishikesh. I was very happy to find the drop in classes informative, welcoming and a little challenging, just what I wanted . It didn’t matter what level of yoga you felt you were , you would fit into these classes. The teacher I had was Mittra , he was helpful and encouraging and I enjoyed his classes from beginning to end . Mats ,blocks belts and blankets were provided and the classes were only 200rps. Definitely worth going to a class .

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank pDiddy12
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

この1ヶ月の経験は生涯忘れられない経験となりました。毎日朝早くから夜までスケジュールはみっちりで、自分の時間は少なかったのですが、何故か心にゆとりと平和を見つけられ、日本での忙しない感覚とは全く別のものでした。このような経験はなかなかできないと思います。
ビニ先生は厳しい先生ですが、ヨガを教える事に情熱をお持ちで、またティナ先生はいつも優しく笑顔とエネルギーに溢れる先生でした。本物のヨガを教われたという実感を感じられ、インドまで来た甲斐がありました。
本当にありがとうございました。

I accomplished my goal which is getting my yoga instructor license at yoga Vini in India.

Waking up and starting class from 6:00am to 8:00pm.
Our day off was only half a day on Wednesdays.
Washing laundry by hand without relying on the result of civilization which is called a laundry machine.
No meat, of course no alcohol.

I didn’t have enough time to chill but I was able to find a peaceful mind every single day.
It’s absolutely different from Tokyo life and also Hawaii life where I live now.
I appreciate Vini and Tina for teaching what the true yoga is.
I’ll keep trying to progress with everything to make coming to India a big turning point in my life.
I hope to meet my teachers again somewhere.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank hamu521
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

ビニ先生という日本語が話せるインド人のヨギーによるTeacher Training Courseを受講しました。リシケシというヨガ発祥の地で、とてもいい環境でトレーニングできます。アーサナ、呼吸法、瞑想、ヨガ哲学、マントラ、朝のガンジス川での太陽礼拝、浄化法など、エクササイズではない本物のヨガを学びたい方におすすめです。勉強もしっかりしないといけませんが、200時間のライセンスが取れます。本物のヨガを本場で学びたい方にオススメです。

This TTC for RYT200 is held by a yogi Mr.Vini in Rishikesh. The ashram is placed in a nice country side and I’m sure you’ll have a deep and spiritual “yoga” experience there. You can learn not only the Asanas, but also Philosophy, Bleath and Energy Controle, Meditation, Mantras, Cleansing of the body, Sansalutation on the beautiful riverside of Ganga and so on so on..... When you want to touch a deep side of India and Yoga, this TTC will be the best selection.

Date of experience: October 2018