Review Highlights
Best experience of my life

I recently undertook my 200 hour teacher training at Yogavini after a recommendation from a friend... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Chris H
Life-changing experience!

I did my 200 hours yoga teacher training with Yoga Vini and what can I say: I am amazed! We spend... read more

Reviewed May 20, 2019
Johanna G
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Rishikesh
from $50.00
from $7.50
from $20.00
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews teacher training amazing teacher deep knowledge an incredible experience his knowledge spiritual experience life changing ttc classes spine hatha cues dome anatomy practice teaching students
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Yoga Vini's TTC is just pure gold. It will take you on a journey which you might base on your future life. Im unbelievable grateful I did this month and can call myself a Yogi now. My journey begins. What I learned is one thing, but what I experienced another - surrending to this high quality training and the sattvik life of Yoga Vini's Ashram has been one of the most beautiful challenges in my life. I totally recommend this school and its amazing teacher.
Our TTC took place in the "old ashram", outside of Rishikesh, which was the lucky thing - the area in this peaceful nature is breathtaking and will give you everything you need. I think this is much better than being a month around Tapovan.

2  Thank Christoph K
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

I so happy that i found this program! This Program make you truthly understand the meaning of yogi life style and the concept of yoga.
For me it was A wonderful and spiritual experience.
The teachers is super professional and devoted with a huge amount of specil knowledge, that i feel that i will not find this kind of knowledge in other places. The prograM take place in amizing and realxing ashram that help you to feel realx ,ready to obsorb the knowledge and to feel Connectto the nature. If you search a spical and spiritual experience, place to go deeper with your self and to growth, place to learn the concepet of yoga in deep way so i Highly recommended for you - yoga vini

1  Thank SharonaM23
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I came for one course and ended up doing 2 courses in a row. Yoga Vini simple is the jewel of yoga schools in Rishikesh. Now I understand what yoga truly is and how it will help me to find my true self. I learned soooo much and build such a strong yoga foundation. My body has completely changed and is still changing. I have now a deep understanding of pranayama, asanas and meditation. Everything we did has a perfect sense! Vini is such a pure and knowledgeable yogi with answers for everything. If you wanna learn asanas into depth, if you wanna understand what yoga truly is and how will help you and others, or if you wanna purify yourself and find some peace in a beautiful surrounding, Yoga Vini is the school for you. I strongly recommend it. Namaste

1  Thank tinagM4169CU
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

I did the 200h yoga teacher training in February. It was one of the best decisions of my life. Really enjoyed the month. Both Vini and Mittra are very skilled teachers with a good understanding of human anatomy and doing the poses in a safe way. There was also a lot of focus on the theory of yoga and the underlying philosophical aspects of it.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank MirkaCph
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

If you look for a place to practice Hatha Yoga - this is the best. It’s very beautiful, stylish, clean yoga hall with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Himalayas- esp beautiful for the morning practice!

Mittra is a great yoga teacher with so much compassion and knowledge I learnt so much from him by just attending a few classes.
If I ever come back to Rishikesh - I will go only here. I’m kinda of regret that I done my 200 hrs TTC in another school (I didn’t know about Mittra thst time!) the teacher matters!

Highly recommend!

PS: and drop in classes are very affordable- in Jan 2018 we payed 200 Rs per 2 hour class (and the amount of knowledge you get during these 2 hrs are priceless!)

Thank you so much dear Mittra for your devotion and love you put in your teaching practice!

Date of experience: January 2018