All reviews ram jhula premier room no elevator three star bathing ghats walking distance room service beatles ashram i highly recommend this hotel hot water power backup indian dishes hotel restaurant room cleaning third floor the hotel staff place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019

Hotel Yog is sparkling clean and provides excellent service in the heart of Rishikesh. The staff are professional, friendly, and helpful. The restaurant is terrific. Delicious fresh squeezed juices. The spa and yoga services offered were also professional and well performed. Hotel Yog Vashishth is a calm respite to the bustle of Rishikesh.

Room tip: Premier room view was not as pretty as we'd hoped.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We spent 4 night at Yog Vashsishth. At first we had a little problem with the room but the hotel staff took care of it. They were always very concern if we feel comfortable. Excellent customer service. We always ate at the restaurant and the food was really good.
We highly recommend this hotel. We would love to return again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely loved staying at the Yog. The service and people working there felt like family. In particular, Satish and Mr. Singh provided excellent guest services (travel arrangements, local restaurant, shopping and sightseeing recommendations/directions, garment alternations with quick turnaround, and much more always with a smile and polite courtesy) they also have amazing clean rooms with all the amenities you can need. WiFi is pretty good! The balcony and window view is incredible if you can go for the Premiere Room! Oh, and the lighting in the rooms is awesome is well, great aesthetic design.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

The Hotel Yog Vashihth is like a home away from home.

The staff are lovely, friendly and kind. Satish the manager will solve all your problems with a smile. Mr. Singh, the owner, makes you feel like you are a guest in his home.

The rooms are clean and comfortable. I recommend getting a room overlooking the ashram. The views are stunning.

The food at the restaurant is delicious. And it is super clean.

The staff even helped rescue my phone from a monkey who stole it from my balcony.

I look forward to my next stay and I recommend the Yog very very highly

Trip type: Traveled with friends
RAJNISHSHARMA, Owner at Hotel Yog Vashishth, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Dear Guest ,

Namaste!
We are glad to have met your expectations in terms of various services and amenities at the Hotel.

We at the Hotel Yog Vashishth take utmost pride in our staff who have been trained to always go that extra mile for each of our guests as we strongly believe in the Indian ethos of ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’ which means The Guest is equivalent to God. We will ensure we convey your appreciation to our team members and take this opportunity to thank you on their behalf.

We Thank You for recommending our hotel and accept your 5 Star rating with humbleness as we also strongly believe there’s always something better to do and say !!

Best regards
Team Yog Vashishth

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at Yog Vashisht for 4 nights and it was an amazing experience.
I visited Rishikesh as part of the International Yoga Festival. This hotel is just a quick 4 min walk to the Parmarth Ashram where all the classes are held.
Location location location.
It’s also a short minute walk to the Ghats and all the action around it .
The hotel is clean and the service is what sets it apart.
Special mention to Satish at the hotel who with his cheerful and helpful disposition makes everything so awesome .
I left my glasses in the room and he called me frantically and tried to figure a way to get it to me and is couriering it to me as we speak.
Everyone including the housekeeping staff is very helpful.
I had two meals there and was happy with the room service
Also used the Ayurvedic massage facility there and the lady was very good and hard working
Great experience. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled solo