“My spot for breakfasts & dinners since 2018 :) LOVE IT!”
Review of Royal Cafe

Royal Cafe
Ranked #30 of 201 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Laid back, overlooking the Ganga with live music and food customised as per your need. Warm service, cool ambiance and homely atmosphere.
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Having my meals in Royal Cafee become a pleasant routine for me in Rishikesh. Delicious food, great service, stunning views, chill ambience, what more can I ask for.
I recommend Royal Breakfast menu in the morning and Lebanese salad for light dinner :) Or anything else from their menu :)

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

the cafe has such an awesome people coming there. there was live music being played by an awesome band. the food is also good.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Place is very nice, westerners oriented. I asked for a tofu sandwich and it was ok, nothing special. My friend asked for a bowl of fruits and I feel it was poor in comparison with the price.
It seems that at night they have bands playing and many people go and it gets good.
Chai was nice and the view is amazing!

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately there was so many things that made me write this review. We got a glass that wasn't clean (something yellow stuck in the corner), the plate was soooo dusty, and in the pizza we found a very disgusting hair. Very disappointing...

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

I went there for the music. I got there very early to get a seat table that would allow me to watch the performances and enjoy the music. Firstly he forgot about the food, which came when I ordered the second time. Pretty awful. Then when I finished food and drinks the owner asked me to move, ss the owners wanted to give my seat and table to his friends. He offered me a seat with my back to the performers and situated in the middle of the room with wind blowing which I wanted to avoid as I have a cold. Of course I declined. Very disappointed with food and owners rudeness. I won’t be returning.

Date of visit: March 2019