“Lovely place ”

Oasis Cafe Rishikesh
Ranked #37 of 202 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Israeli
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I've been this place i love it this place they have lovely food it's so amazing place am missing that I'd enjoy lot it was my great memories and they're very friendly people hopefully am coming back again

Date of visit: June 2019
5  Thank funchak

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Love this cafe! Ate here every day for one month of yoga teacher training. The food was delicious, healthy and they offered a nice variety. There is also a cow that visits regularly for her meals ! We looked forward to seeing her at meal times! The staff was very accommodating and friendly! Would recommend this restaurant if you are in Rishikesh!

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in a guest house behind the Oasis cafe so we had our meals there nearly every day. The owners are really lovely friendly people and they provide you with very tasty food at good price. To me the veg curries are a bit too creamy but I know that some people prefer that. Their dahl is amazing. You can have salad,very safe here and only from fresh veggies. They knew that I love Indian red carrot so they always put lots of that in my salad. You can meet only friendly people at Oasis cafe so it's a good choice to have it as your food base :) there is a cow who visits every evening :)

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank esziladi
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Oasis café is the best.
We stayed for 10 days at the guest house. Very basic rooms but good price.

Thanks for the amazing food !
The manager is so kind, always smiling and pampering the service.
We will come back for sure !

Reviewed March 29, 2019

This was my most frequent choice when staying in Rishikesh. Lovely food, great staff. I will come back for more.