“Breakfast at Little Buddha”
Review of Little Buddha

Little Buddha
Ranked #54 of 202 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Reviewed April 11, 2019

The food is decent. We were a large group so I think the waiter got a bit hassled, ultimately one of us took his notepad and wrote down our orders!!!

Reviewed March 11, 2019

During our 5-day stay in Laxman Jula, as soon as this place was discovered - we went everyday. Great portions, delicious food and a great vibe with a view of Ganga. The staff were lovely and the place was always full. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Food is good . But the waiter is rude . Bad service . We came here from m Delhi . Waiter behaviour to specially indian customer is very bad . I d

Reviewed March 1, 2019

It did not help to be visible. I know not to expect to quick a service in Rishikesh. However here I cannot complain about the service, as I did not receive any, and it may have been full yes, but no servers were even moving through the restaurant.

Reviewed January 28, 2019

The place is so nice, it has a very relaxed style, the view to the Ganga is incredible. The menu is really very varied and the relation quality-price is ok. The music is excellent. Maybe the service is not so efficient, I mean the waiters are friendly but you have to wait longeer than in other places. I didn´t care because I had all the time for myself so it wasn´t something crucial

Date of visit: December 2018