“Best place with good vibes”

Seventh Heaven Inn Rishikesh
Ranked #2 of 125 Rishikesh B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Large rooms with balcony overlooking the hill, very rich food at all hours, location walking away from noise and very close to everything, you feel like you are staying with your relatives, i will recommend this place for everyone visiting rishikesh

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Seventh Heaven Inn Rishikesh

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed here in March for 5 nights and after the craziness of Varansi, it was pure heaven. So clean, so peaceful and so friendly. Friendly Charlotte and Kalam go out of their way to make your stay very comfortable and are very willing to organize or help with any travel and local tourism arrangements. The location is perfect and the rooms are beautifully appointed, quiet, large and spotless with lovely views. The food is delicious and we think one of the best places to eat in Rishikesh both for Indian and international cuisine. Thank you for a great stay, Charlotte and Kalam, one of the most enjoyable and memorable places we stayed in India.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay in rishikesh, it really is a gem ! I was very happy with this little find. It's a small hotel about an 8 minute walk from the main part of rishikesh , which was nice. The rooms are all individually decorated and very nice. The food is lovely too. The service you get really is amazing though. The owners are so helpful and informative, just really good people. If and when I go back to rishikesh I will definitely stay here again. One of my favourite places I stayed in India,, this place and the tea bungalows in kochi.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed a couple of nights here in October - would have stayed our whole stay of it wasn't fully booked. This place really is a gem. From the perfect location in Rishikesh (in my opionion), to the VERY helpful owners, rooms and awesome breakkie on the top terrace.

I'd go as far as to say I would travel to Rishikesh specifically for a few days in this place.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Ganges had a bit nicer view - and you get a suttle wake up buzz from all Yoga schools h...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gumaflux
Reviewed March 14, 2013

When I got to Rishikesh I had a night booked at Seventh Heaven but one of the guest got sick so they couldn't free up the room for me.Charlotte, the owner, not only found me another nice accommodation but since it was more expensive then Seventh Heaven she waited for me at the other hotel and paid the difference for me.that was a very rare and sweet gesture that took my heart.few days after, when they finally had a room for me, I went back and spent some nights at Seventh Heaven where I had the most enjoyable time in Rishikesh!the place is brand new, super clean with spotless bathrooms but with warm lighting and tasteful decor that makes this place cozy and enjoyable.
The kitchen is on the rooftop where you have the option of sitting on the open air or in the cute covered dining area, where you can enjoy one of the best food you can find in Rishikesh:super tasty and very very very clean!!!
So if I will o back to Rishikesh this will be the place where I will stay again, no doubts!!!
Thanks to the 2 wonderful person that run this place and made my stay so special: Charlotte and Kalam!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had decided to stay in Risikesh for 10 days, but as I never had been there before, I was unsure, if I liked the city and therefore I only booked a room in Seventh Heaven for 5 days. But that was a big mistake. Risikesh is the most lovely place I have visited in India. It is just beautiful with the mountains surroundning the city and the Ganges in the middel. The peole are friendly and I felt safe. The Seventh Heaven was the perfekt place to start for me especially travelling alone. I was introduced to the others at dinner and met some really nice people. Charlotte and Kalam are really good to make everybody feel at home. I will certainly recommend people to stay here- by the way I stayed in Risikesh for 20 days, and I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Yes! This is the place to be! I have been in Rishikesh many times before, but this place just made my whole trip blossom. It is super clean, tastefully decorated, well located, but more importantly; the hosts are amazing! Delightfully warm, welcoming and really helpful. Every time I walked in, it felt like coming home. And... the food on the roof is just amazing!! Mmm! :) Thank you Charlotte and Kalam! I absolutely loved staying with you!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo