$61
$77
$69
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$114
$40
Agoda.com
$90
$81
Hotel Yog Vashishth(Rishikesh)(Great Value!)
$34
$32
$30
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $37/night.

$34
$19
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $22/night.

Hill Top Swiss Cottage(Rishikesh)(Great Value!)
$19
$13
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsother guestswonderful hostshome away from homeyoga spacestandard roomlaxman jhula bridgestay nightsquiet areaeach morningrooms are spaciousyogurtsmall balconyhimalayan foothillssoul cafea wonderful stayguest houseaway from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed March 14, 2013

When I got to Rishikesh I had a night booked at Seventh Heaven but one of the guest got sick so they couldn't free up the room for me.Charlotte, the owner, not only found me another nice accommodation but since it was more expensive then Seventh Heaven she waited for me at the other hotel and paid the difference for me.that was a very rare and sweet gesture that took my heart.few days after, when they finally had a room for me, I went back and spent some nights at Seventh Heaven where I had the most enjoyable time in Rishikesh!the place is brand new, super clean with spotless bathrooms but with warm lighting and tasteful decor that makes this place cozy and enjoyable.
The kitchen is on the rooftop where you have the option of sitting on the open air or in the cute covered dining area, where you can enjoy one of the best food you can find in Rishikesh:super tasty and very very very clean!!!
So if I will o back to Rishikesh this will be the place where I will stay again, no doubts!!!
Thanks to the 2 wonderful person that run this place and made my stay so special: Charlotte and Kalam!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had decided to stay in Risikesh for 10 days, but as I never had been there before, I was unsure, if I liked the city and therefore I only booked a room in Seventh Heaven for 5 days. But that was a big mistake. Risikesh is the most lovely place I have visited in India. It is just beautiful with the mountains surroundning the city and the Ganges in the middel. The peole are friendly and I felt safe. The Seventh Heaven was the perfekt place to start for me especially travelling alone. I was introduced to the others at dinner and met some really nice people. Charlotte and Kalam are really good to make everybody feel at home. I will certainly recommend people to stay here- by the way I stayed in Risikesh for 20 days, and I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Yes! This is the place to be! I have been in Rishikesh many times before, but this place just made my whole trip blossom. It is super clean, tastefully decorated, well located, but more importantly; the hosts are amazing! Delightfully warm, welcoming and really helpful. Every time I walked in, it felt like coming home. And... the food on the roof is just amazing!! Mmm! :) Thank you Charlotte and Kalam! I absolutely loved staying with you!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Wonderful hosts, huge, very clean and cosy room, comfortable bed with GOOD bedding & towels, 2 fans, AC, good bathroom, hot water, beautiful views, quiet place, great service, homely atmosphere, Western management (you know what a difference), ALL is working, very near to Laksman Jhula. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank SLevitin
Reviewed February 25, 2013

From the moment I arrived to Seventh Heaven, Rishikesh, I was made to feel so welcome. After a very long train journey, it was really rewarding to come to such a lovely place. The rooms are clean, beautifully decorated with a warm, sunny view of the mountains - such a pleasant way to wake up each morning! There are many yoga schools and Ashrams very close by, or if you like, they will arrange for a teacher to come and teach there. Very well positioned as It is only a 10 minute walk to the main part of town - and a really nice walk too!
I have many fond memories from the rooftop cafe, meeting some lovely people from all over the world - and the food was always so fresh and delicious! This is a beautiful place to stay and would recommend anyone to come here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo