All reviewshome away from homeyoga spacestandard roomlaxman jhula bridgestay nightsquiet areaeach morningrooms are spaciousyogurtsmall balconyhimalayan foothillssoul cafea wonderful stayguest houseaway from the hustle and bustletop floormin walk
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I brought several friends to Rishikesh in October and all agreed that Seventh Heaven was one of the best places that we stayed. From the very first email to waving goodbye at the gate it was a wonderful experience. Charlotte and Kalam went out of their way to accomodate us all and were extremely helpful throughout our stay. The hotel isn't far from Laxman Jhula but it's far enough to be out of the hustle and bustle; the food and the view at the rooftop restaurant was great! Thank you Charlotte & Kalam, I look forward to seeing you again next time!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gill M
Reviewed January 12, 2013

In November I stayed at this wonderful guest house in Rishikesh, India along with three other women. The place is lovely, clean and comfortable, and the view from the roof top is magnificent. Charlotte and Kalam, owner/operators, are delightful and made us feel like we were all friends. They go out of their way to be helpful. The food was good, and the rooms are kept very clean. The staff are wonderful, kind and friendly people. This is a wonderful venue for first-time visitors to Rishikesh or for those like myself, who make travel to Rishikesh an annual event. Namaste

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank hdoyle2013
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My visit to Rishikesh was amazing and the excellent accommodations at the Seventh Heaven Inn made everything so much better. At the end of each day I had an excellent room to return to and relax, go over my day and plan the next. My room was clean, bright, and comfortable with all the modern amenities. From my balcony I could watch India wake up and begin its day. I so enjoyed my morning breakfast from the roof top, the fresh squeezed orange juice was delicious, and the staff could not have been more helpful. Thank you to Charlotte and Kalam for all you help and advise on what to see and do and for making my stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed here for one night only, having returned from 3 days trekking. As previous reviews have said, its clean, comfortable and friendly. Great location for heading across the Laxman Jhula bridge and exploring. Ask for a room with a river view, we didn't and wish we had. They are slightly more expensive. We enjoyed our meal in the communal rooftop area; good value and tasty food. Unfortunately we didnt meet anyone else to chat to, think we were a bit early! It would be very fun though. Charlotte and Kalam were very hospitable and friendly, especially when Charlotte had to get up to check us out at 5am! Very kind.

Wish we'd had a bit longer here- next time....

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VickiB81
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I could not recommend Seventh Heaven enough. My boyfriend and I spent a week here in October and felt like it was the perfect base for two first timers in Rishikesh; a place which I often described during our time there as a 'feast on the mind' - much to the amusement of my companion.. the hotel is walking distance to Laxman Jula but slightly tucked away enabling you to relax and take stock of all the mad and wonderful things that are taking place along the throng of the river.

The property is charmingly friendly and this is all down to the owners/hosts Charlotte and Kalam. Their authentic care and attention to detail resonates everywhere in this hotel. One of the highlights for me during what was a truly memorable week were the daily meals on the rooftop - we met so many different people from different parts of the world and I felt like it made the whole experience all the more gratifying as we got to hear people's personal stories and the various reasons and circumstances for bringing them to this very interesting part of India.

I would definitely recommend staying here - it will always have a special place in my heart. It was the base of a true adventure that will remain with us forever.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple