$67
$83
EllBee Ganga View(Rishikesh)
$73
$68
Hill Top Swiss Cottage(Rishikesh)(Great Value!)
$19
$16
  • Restaurant
$140
$69
Agoda.com
$86
$77
Divine Ganga Cottage(Rishikesh)(Great Value!)
$34
$28
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
$37
$35
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $39/night.

Hotel Yog Vashishth(Rishikesh)(Great Value!)
$34
$33
All reviewsother guestswonderful hostshome away from homeyoga spacestandard roomlaxman jhula bridgestay nightsquiet areaeach morningrooms are spaciousyogurtsmall balconyhimalayan foothillssoul cafea wonderful stayguest houseaway from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The place is magic, a gem of a small hotel with a friendly, knowledgeable staff who manage to be right there when you need them but are otherwise unobtrusive. The atmosphere is light and peaceful with simply but exquisitely furnished and wonderfully clean rooms. Excellent food, especially from the rooftop restaurant on a starry night. Only seven rooms and not a TV in sight (or sound!). This is truly a place to relax from the hectic pace I (and too many of us) tend to maintain. And I second all the other great comments I'm reading here!

Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I am loathe to write a review for this Guesthouse as it's one of the few places in the world that is so great I want to keep it to myself and be able to get a room when I want.(I already had to wait ten days to get in this time). This place is new, only a few months old and is so super clean, it really is 7th Heaven and I couldn't really say that about anywhere else in India unless I went to the Taj level of accommodation. The rooms are large and each have a balcony so I could write and do yoga without ever heading down to the ashram.White sheets, colourful decor, every room is different.
Charlotte and Kalam, the owners, treat everyone more like family and are so kind, I'd like them to adopt me. When I was ill (not with the usual India problem) they went way out of their way to do things that I needed and Kalam even drove me to the fantastic ayurveda Dr on his "scootie" all the way the other side of town.
There's a lovely tranquil rooftop restaurant with decorative touches you dont see in other places at this price and they will bring the food to the room if you prefer.
Stay here with complete confidence - Just please don't go when I want to.

Room Tip: The ones facing the Ganga are larger and a bit more expensive
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank SpiritofSouthAmerica
Reviewed April 21, 2012

This small (7 beautiful rooms) but spacious hotel mixes the best of both worlds: professional management by an Indian/English partnership, and friendly, happy atmosphere to make one feel very at home in the best possible sense. The reception itself is a delight with beautiful paintings and plants, an internet corner and a selection of delightful (reasonably priced) Indian shawls, garments and bedspreads for sale.
My room was amazing - 3 windows and a balcony, writing table, own bathroom and tastefully decorated with Indian fabrics.
In the morning, I could have breakfast served in my room or eat on the roof restaurant. Most evenings were spent up there too, enjoying Indian or European dishes - usually with other guests - always relaxed and entertaining experiences. There seemed to be everything I needed and not a crowd of things I didn't need, as in many hotels I have visited.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank J K
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Great hotel with a wonderful view of rishikesh, from the rooftop bistro they have there. It was a month full of joy with the very nice couple who owns the place. I'm from Brazil, and my english is not so well, but everybody there were so kind!! Sure, I will go back!! : )

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank MairaMorena
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I stayed 7 weeks in this brand new small hotel in Rishikesh India. It is close to the Laxman Jula side of Rishikesh so it has an excellent location. This Inn is owned by an English woman and her Indian partner so it has the best of both worlds. Beautiful, clean , friendly, just a wonderful place with a great roof top restaurant serving east and west eats, and the best coffee in India!
I loved my time there and recommend it highly.

Room Tip: all the rooms are great
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo