All reviews rooftop garden friends planned unforgettable memories lovely hospitality jungle safari maintained hotel amazing trip visit rishikesh neat and clean rooms special thanks mind blowing yummy food yoga school divine experience complimentary breakfast hotel management excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2019

It gave me the worst ever experience of my life till date. I had made half payment for the booking online. They did not revert back if they had received the payment or no mail or message on my confirmation of the booking. I gave a call everyday to check the confirmation. I received a confirmation mail after 3 days. I gave them a call to ask something, the girl who had attended me earlier refused to attend my call and asked someone else to speak to me. I asked to speak to the manager, but he was never available.. They gave me his contact number, but he never attended my call. As I was getting more frustrated from their behavior and ignorance, I decided to cancel my booking.. After a telephonic conversation that I want to cancel my booking, no call, mail, message from their end, confirming the cancellation or asking reason why, nothing.. I send them a mail asking for my refund, no reply from their end. This hotel will ask to make half payment and not attend to your calls and will not revert back, so that you finally get irritated and cancel the booking, and they don't even give you refund.. They will only eat your money. Very very poor professionalism. Highly not recommended.

Room tip: even if last option, never make any payment prior
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank travel_diary13
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

Amazing hospitality, awesome food,staff is very helpful & caring.Everything was handled with efficiency and attention to every detail was given. Service was prompt especially thanks to Mr. Anuj F&B Executive who really has taken care of our all needs during the stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
2  Thank VickyK1264
Reservations_DDN, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel The Amaris, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Hotel The Amaris !!

Warm Regards,
Hotel Reservation Team

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

Great location,Ambiance, Hospitality and comfort.
One of the best in the area.

Got good rates for bulk booking.
Also, An free upgrade for one room.

Nice place to stay the night if passing through.

Decent parking available.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Jotamritsingh
hotelt7, Front Office Manager at Hotel The Amaris, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Dear Sir, Greetings from Hotel The Amaris !! Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Rishikesh. We are delighted to know that you find our hotel and service standards as per your expectations . Your comments will be share with entire team and this will go a long way in motivating them. We look forward to welcoming you again and enjoy our hospitality.

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

Well was little worried after reading the reviews online but found the hotel to be okay. It is nice to stay little away from the city center in a bustling city like rishikesh. Definitely value for money. And yes try their restaurant too but continental dishes in their menu were not available.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
hotelt7, Front Office Manager at Hotel The Amaris, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2018

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

Hi,

Recently I visited to Rishikesh i got the opportunity to stay in Amaris hotel I tried this hotel first so I was worried about services and local guide ETC
But this hotel staff resolve my all problem its kind of worth of money to stay in that hotel all staff were so suppotive and service was excellent specially Mr Amit Sarira had done excellent job..

Thanks