Camp Wildex Rishikesh
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Rishikesh
See available hotels
Bull's Retreat(Shivpuri)
View Hotel
River Valley Resort(Taliyal Gaon)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmain riverrock climbingamazing adventureadventure activitiesrafting companiesflying foxactivities includingflowing waterlast momentbungee jumpingexcellent placeyummy foodbon firenight staytributarycricketvolleyball
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I went Rishikesh with my boyfriend for the adventure sports and I strayed in Wildex camp for a long weekend trip. The service provided from staff is really good always friendly and helpful. The food is served 3 times a day and that to on time. Each day the food was different with a variety of options to choose from. At night snacks are provided around the bonfire with live DJ where dinner is later served. There are many activities within the campus such as volley ball, badminton, river watching, basketball and cricket. This place is suitable to come with your partner, friends or family. You also have your own privacy in your own tent which is clean. The place has its own Dogs and puppies which are only let out during the night. Overall amazing place, brilliant service, thrilling activities and you will be surrounded around beautiful scenery.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jaysukina
Reviewed February 10, 2013

A couple of my friends and I stayed at Camp Wildex as part of my trip to India and I must say that it was an amazing experience.
My friends and I had missed our over-night bus from New Delhi to Haridwar, so, we ended up taking a bus at about 1:00 am. We ended up getting to Camp Wildex after breakfast time, but, we had called ahead to let them know that we were on our way and that we would be hungry.
Most of the camp sites along the side streams of the Ganges are not accessible by motor vehicle (in fact, I am not sure any is). It is a very steep climb down the hill side to the camp site so, if hiking isn't your thing, you might want to skip this as you will have to climb up the hill to leave the camp and back down again when you return.
The camp manager was a very friendly guy. He showed us to our tent and had someone help us with our luggage (we didn't have much luggage).
After a well-deserved nap, we took a tour of the facility. For a campsite, they have very decent bathroom and shower facilities (both Indian and western).
There is a variety of activities to choose from while at the camp. My friends and I went Hiking (which ended at a waterfall), we witnessed a Ganga Pooja, had bonfire and were treated to some fusion music at "Club Wildex".
On our last day, we went on an 18-km rafting trip down the Ganges. All-in-all, it was a great experience!

Room Tip: We went in November and while having the tents by the stream (there's a wall in-between) might be great during the summer months, the nights were freezing. Pack accordingly.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Abdulkamal A
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Wildex camp is very good place to njoy ur weakends.They offer good services to guests .food was good.The river bank is fabulas .Quality of tents is good.The food they serve is ok.Mr. Dev the manager is cooperative person.

Room Tip: They have Tents instead of Rooms.All tents are same and of good quality
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rajan G
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I went there in June with my friends. The camps are located on the banks of River Ganges in Rajaji National Park. The package includes Trekking, Rafting from Shivpuri, Food and Stay.

The camps are neat & clean, they have proper toilets and bathrooms at the camp site. The food is very good and the best part is DJ plays in the evening.

Overall a great experience. I would recommend if you are planning to go for rafting, book it on Camp Wildex. :)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Gaurav_Dharmwani
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Undoubtedly one of the better camps along the rishikesh rafting trail. The location by the brook makes it even more special. The tents and facilities were very clean. The food was homely and tasty. Rock climbing and rafting were done with utmost safety measures. In any case this is a trip worth making and camping was a huge part of the experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple