“Amazing”

Ranked #3 of 200 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Namaste Everyone, We are officially closed till Oct 31st, 2019. This season has ended. Hope to see you all in our next season and a very big thank you to all who joined us for this Amazing season! -Ramana's Management
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Some of the most delicious and heart felt food I’ve eaten - food made with love. What a very special place and somewhere I hope to visit again

Reviewed April 22, 2019

Went there with my friends and loved the place. Cafe was busy and baboons wanted to share food with us. All in all a good experience. Our set menu was 400 rupees.

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing place! You have to come and see it with your own eyes. The food is delicious and you have to try the chocolates they have there. They are the best ones I've tried in my live! You are supporting a project that is tlaing care of kids that do not have a change in life. Be teh change!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

It is the best quality Vegetarian food you will find in Rishikesh, and the only true organic food available in Rishikesh. Everything is grown on their land, prepared and served with love. It has been hard for me living in Rishikesh when Ramana garden was closed because there is no restaurant that comes even close to the quality that is served at Ramana's and its such a great cause.
Thank you for all the nourishment I have received from your restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2019

A true paradise for those who live there and for those who, like me, can visit and live it. Great vegetarian e vegan food and very wonderful people.
You can safely eat whatever they offer you in this place.
A corner of peace and energy, full of love, passion and dedication.