All reviews oasis restaurant laxman jhula the river modern clean rooms homely vibe beautiful view cheaper rooms great balcony best feature private balcony ganga facing german bakery hotel is excellent lip smacking food minutes walk away single room will visit again
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for 1 night 3rd to 4th May the hotel is right next to Lakshman Jhula so very convenient for tourists though it might be a little challenge for parking as there is no parking in the hotel. Since I had hired a car with driver it dint bother me much.

The food is good and the room are very well maintained.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Vikas_Mat
hotelishan888, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ishan- A Riverside Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Ishan - A Riverside Retreat Rishikesh!

Thank you so much for making us your preferred choice of stay. We greatly appreciate your comments and we are happy to note that you liked the services provided by our team.

At Hotel Ishan, we are committed to consistently providing warm and efficient service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Thank you so much and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Aman's Hatha style yoga classes are nice way to start or end the day. He's warm, friendly,very clear in his instructions and gives assistance and adjustments when needed. Very approachable for beginners.

Veronica from USA

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Veronicabisme

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Ishan - Riverside Retreat , Rishikesh!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am truly delighted to know that you had a memorable experience during your stay. Appreciation from our guest is what encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best always.

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts. I am sure Aman and our entire team at Hotel Ishan will be happy to read your feedback. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

With aman was amazing he take time and explain very Well it was my first time but for sure not thé last i realy enjoy the sesion with teacher thank to him anyone should try it s magic++++++++++++cyril from france

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank GlobeTrotting256809

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Ishan -A Riverside Retreat, Rishikesh!

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts. I am sure Yoga Teacher "Aman" and our entire team at Hotel Ishan will be happy to read your feedback.

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Very beautiful hotel conveniently located .. Friendly staff .. it has an panoramic view of the Ganges .. rooms are clean .. Laxman Jhula is nearby .. lots of shops and restaurants just outside .. will visit again

2  Thank Meghna S

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Ishan- A Riverside Retreat , Rishikesh!

. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back .

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Its a pet friendly hotel, excellent property at Laxman Jhula, room quality and food is excellent.. Even my cat enjoyed there. Morning view was great. Must try pizza and isriali sandwich.. try to take room in top floor.

1  Thank joydeeps325

Thank you for your feedback about Hotel Ishan - A Riverside Retreat,
Rishikesh

We feel honored to learn that you appreciated the excellent facilities that were offered to you by the entire team here. Thank you very much for considering us as a suitable recommendation for our hotel, we sincerely hope you give us more opportunities in the foreseeable future.

Kind Regards,