All reviews oasis restaurant laxman jhula the river modern clean rooms homely vibe beautiful view cheaper rooms great balcony best feature private balcony ganga facing german bakery hotel is excellent lip smacking food minutes walk away single room will visit again
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Very beautiful hotel conveniently located .. Friendly staff .. it has an panoramic view of the Ganges .. rooms are clean .. Laxman Jhula is nearby .. lots of shops and restaurants just outside .. will visit again

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Meghna S
hotelishan888, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ishan- A Riverside Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Ishan- A Riverside Retreat , Rishikesh!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am truly delighted to know that you had a memorable experience during your stay. Appreciation from our guest is what encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best always.

. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back .

Warm Regards

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Its a pet friendly hotel, excellent property at Laxman Jhula, room quality and food is excellent.. Even my cat enjoyed there. Morning view was great. Must try pizza and isriali sandwich.. try to take room in top floor.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank joydeeps325

Thank you for your feedback about Hotel Ishan - A Riverside Retreat,
Rishikesh

We feel honored to learn that you appreciated the excellent facilities that were offered to you by the entire team here. Thank you very much for considering us as a suitable recommendation for our hotel, we sincerely hope you give us more opportunities in the foreseeable future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Everything is great except few things.location is excellent,rooms are super nice with super ganga view and laxman jhula bridge and worth paying.but they have a resturant on the other floor where the food is okay but they charge you 10% service charge on top of your bill without announcing on the menu.so i dont recommend going to the resturant with fix amount of cash and ordering food while you have to pay extra charges at the end.no other such resturants charges you but they have another cafe also with the same name nearly about 500 metres away which does the same,i visited both resturants and got same experience.so be aware of this things.other things are nice and okay.both the hotel and resturant staffs are nice and friendly.management needs to look after such things,

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank GujratiRahul

, Many thanks for taking your valuable time to write about us, it was nice meeting you at Hotel Ishan - A Riverside Retreat Rishikesh

. I look forward to see you soon again.

Warm regards

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff and aweosome free daily Hatha yoga classes during our stay during February and March.
Also the place is very good located, in the heart of the town with a beautiful view to the Ganga river.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback about Hotel Ishan - A Riverside Retreat, Rishikesh

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2019

I am embarrassed to admit I do not remember his name, but let me say the yoga teacher here is top notch! I took his 4:00 pm Hatha yoga class several times, and let me say out of all the yoga/meditation experiences I dabbled in during my time in Rishikesh, I most enjoyed his method. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Ishan - A Riverside Retreat, Rishikesh!

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts. I am sure Yoga Teacher "Aman" and our entire team at Hotel Ishan will be happy to read your feedback.

Warm Regards