“Momozing”
Review of Momoza Food My Way

Momoza Food My Way
Ranked #131 of 201 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Description: Momoza Food My Way Since from 2016,May 7. Its Founded By Mr. Arjun Haldhar. Its Makes You Feel Here Like Real Chinese Restuarant. Here is Special Dishes Momoz,Veg Spiring Rolls,Fried Rice.
Reviewed March 1, 2019

Wonderful little stop shop for a quick guzzle while trekking around mark.et streets. Best Momos Ive had in Rishikesh

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2018

accidentally discovered this place and it almost satisfied my cravings for chinese ffood in rishikesh

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Momoza Food My way is a nice chinese food outlet & offers a wide variety of chinese mouth watering dishes to chose from. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: March 2018