“Great and an inspiring teacher!”
Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Bedroom
Kitchen and staff room.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Toti C
“Great and an inspiring teacher!”
Reviewed July 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Sanjeev is an amazing teacher, with challenging classes which is highly recommended for those who wanna go deeper, improve in every aspect of daily practice! Besides he's a great person and will always be able to help you in anything you need!! Don't hesitate!

Nov 1, 2017
Dear Toti Ji,
Hope you are good & doing great.
Thank you so much. We look forward to welcoming you soon in RishikeshYTTC.

Yogini Julia & Yogi Sanjeev
moovman
Manama, Bahrain
“Yoga”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Life transforming experience for me. Sanjeev is an amazing teacher and great human being. Helped me to learn a lot. Looking forward to Going back for another stay. Good luck sanjeev

Jul 8, 2017
Namaste Ji,
Greetings from RishikeshYTTC (foothills of Himalayas)

Thank you so much for your kind words. Keep it touch..

Hari Om TatSAT.

Regards
New D
“Thanks !”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Thanks to my amazing yoga ashtanga teacher Sanjeen . After my learning, I won more flexibility and knowledge. I'm feel more confident and motivate to continue this wonderful practice of yoga.
Namaste

Namaste D,
Greetings from RishikeshYTTC (foothills of Himalayas)

I hope you are good & doing great.
Thank you so much for your kind Words.

Yogi Sanjeev
Rishikesh yoga teacher training center
Katerina...
Rhodes, Greece
“Best experience ever.”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

There are so many places around the world you can visit and practice Yoga but Rishikesh,India is the World Capital of Yoga.And once you get there, you will totally see, actually feel it.
I've had the great pleasure of doing 100hrs Hatha lessons with Yogi Sanjeevji.He is a dedicated, skillful and well-experienced teacher. Always helpful, kind and supportive with all of his students.
I really enjoyed the course and way of teaching.All classes were so useful,and the hole experience was enlightening.
If you're a beginner in Yoga path, if you want to go deeper and expand your practice or if you want to learn how to teach Yoga ,Rishikesh is the right place for you and Yogi Sanjeevji is one of the best teachers you all find there. I totally recommend him and the school.
This experience will make you change in a better way you won't expect it..

Namaste Katerina Ji,
Greetings from RishikeshYTTC.

Hope you are good & doing great.
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback.

We are really happy that you enjoyed your time & your yoga journey with us.

Feel free to contact us back any time.

RishikeshYTTC
Tatev A
“The best experience”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2016

Around one year ago I would have never imagined that my life would be basically changed by yoga. When I met Yogi Sanjeev, I had a very little knowledge about yoga and was quite surprised, when he offered me to try it. When I asked, what the most special thing about yoga is, the only reply was: “Peace”. Rather weird answer which made me curious, though I knew that it’s not easy. One needs to get enough flexibility and patience to learn to make all the postures and become a professional teacher. Also the idea of visiting to India made me feel excited. However I took the risk, for which I will never regret. I did the 200 hours yoga teacher training course in Laxman Jhula, in the holiest place of India, in Rishikesh, where I was invited by Yogi Sanjeev. The place was fabulous. Nothing can be more breathtaking, than Yoga early in the morning in the nature, later I made sure. The nature was extremely inspiring. The people were very hospitable. I had the chance to visit many places in Rishikesh, to see the Holy Ganga(this way they call it) and be aware of the Indian traditions, try Indian food, which is super tasty and spicy))). From the first second I arrived there, Yogi and his team made my time wonderful. I could never expect to be surrounded by a group of helpful, professional team, full of knowledge. They had an exclusive approach for each individual. Not a single question was left without answer. Another benefit was that Yogi Sanjeev had a great experience from SPA sphere, anatomy, and he was explaining the importance of each step, each movement.
Living more than a month with these people, I learnt so many things from them. My life changed totally. I found myself peaceful, internally harmonized, and happy and what is the most important, confident. Now I step in the magical world of yoga with confidence. But the most important thing I have got from Yogi Sanjeev and his team, is the way they live, think and create happiness. During the training they don’t concentrate only on practice, they are ready to listen to everyone and give the right advice. Yogi Sanjeev is the one, who helped me to find the real values of life. He is teaching to live simple, but feel special, to find happiness in very small things of the world, to understand the value of each step, we do in our lives.
All I can say about my training course at Rishikesh Yoga teacher training center: professional and helpful team, incredible atmosphere, great experience.
The warmest words to Yogi Sanjeev and his team.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Namaste Tatev Ji,
Greetings From RishikeshYTTC (Foothills of Himalays)

Hope you are good & doing great. Thank you so much for your kind feedback. If you need any help or advise in future from our side please contact us back any time. We are always here to assist you.

Remember 'try and try again then you will reach your goal'.

Hari Om Tatsat.
Jimena G
“Yoga Teacher Training”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I highly recomend taking this Teacher Training. Sanjeev is the best and kindest teacher! He'll help you improve your practice so much in such little time as well as prepare you to give a complete class with full confidence. You will also learn what yoga truly is, which goes far beyond making beautiful poses. In Rishikesh you'll find your path, one of inner peace, happiness, love and you will meet the most amazing people. Going there to do and learn yoga was the best experience and cant wait to go back! Thanks to everyone who made this journey so special!

Hari Om Jimena Ji.
Greetings from RishikeshYTTC (Foothills of Himalayas).

Hope you are good & doing great.
Thank you so much for you kind words. We are your another family In Rishikesh, when ever you want to come back kindly let us know. We are more than happy to assist you any time.

RishikeshYTTC
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing