“Here's another great review”
Review of Garden and Sea Inn

Garden and Sea Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 New Church B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My wife and I have now stayed here 2 years in a row. Dorothee, the owner, is wonderful and she and the staff go out of there way to make sure the guests are treated great. Our room (the Chablis Suite) was spotless and very comfortable. The grounds are very nicely landscaped and the breakfasts are great. We will definitely return.

1  Thank rnorth010
There are newer reviews for Garden and Sea Inn

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed for two nights and everything I read in the other reviews before going was accurate. The breakfasts were probably the best I've ever had in my life, the staff was friendly, the property was beautiful, and my big chocolate lab felt right at home. The only criticism I have (and this is really reaching, not a big deal) is the screen on the porch of the suite I stayed in needs to be repaired to keep mosquitoes out. A little big spray takes care of the problem though. I will be back sometime.

Room Tip: Any room in the Yellow house or Garden house would be great for dogs. I don't think the main hou...
1  Thank Brandon Y
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is our second visit and it was as good as the first. We loved our room and the owners are very friendly. They have a pool and the grounds are lovely. It was totally relaxing and was right off the main road. We will continue to visit every year.

Room Tip: The rooms were filled with antiques and our room had a bathroom with a claw foot tub
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The B&B was so quaint and really magnificent. As far as B&Bs go, it was definitely my favorite I've ever stayed at. They provided bottled water, soda, chips, cookies, and snacks for free. And when they say "Pet friendly" they REALLY MEAN IT - they had dog biscuits and towels, and an outdoor kennel, etc. Hmmm... what else... oh the BEST PART... they made my breakfast Gluten Free (as I have Celiac Disease) every morning, I had gf quiche, gf carrot & coconut pancakes, and gf eggs benedict and they were all AMAZING. Seriously, so delicious. It is rare to find a B&B with a pool and that was a high attraction for us. We loved the low-key, quiet, environment and often time had the pool all to ourselves! A private oasis! We will definitely be back! I highly recommend it!!

Room Tip: We stayed in Chabilis Suite - it was simply the best!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jodi M
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The employees go out of their way to make it a wonderful and enjoyable stay. Breakfast was just amazing and unique. Rooms were beautiful, bathroom was to die for, and the beds were heavenly. Broke our hearts to have to leave! Best place I have ever stayed, and I've traveled all over the world!

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful. Our's was the Nelson room.
1  Thank JoAnna W
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We recently took a trip to the Eastern Shore and had the please to stay at the Garden and Sea Inn. It was one of our best decisions ever. Dorothee & Thomas Renn are one of the best Innkeepers we have ever met. Their hospitality goes beyond the norm, they make you feel not only at home but part of their family. Dorothee is an excellent cook and Thomas a great story teller. If you want to know anything about the area, Thomas is the person you wan to talk to! I recommend everyone that goes to the area to stop by and meet the Renn, you'll be happy you did! No matter if you have a small child, pet or teenagers, they welcome everyone!

Room Tip: They will accommodate anyone, with whatever need you have.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The inn was lovely, welcoming and quiet. All members of the staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Even our dogs had a grand time! We will definitely be back. Thankyou Thomas and Dorothee!!

Room Tip: We actually visited a few rooms and all were fabulous!
1  Thank jaguars6183
Comfort Suites Chincoteague
Comfort Suites Chincoteague
#4 of 21 in Chincoteague Island
Hampton Inn and Suites Chincoteague-Waterfront
Hampton Inn and Suites Chincotea...
#2 of 21 in Chincoteague Island
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#2 of 4 in Pocomoke City
Refuge Inn
Refuge Inn
#1 of 21 in Chincoteague Island

Been to Garden and Sea Inn? Share your experiences!