“Absolutely Delicious”

Shore Beef and BBQ
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in New Church
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Wow, think of slow cooked pit beef, piled an inch high, tangy sauce, on a fresh bun and that's what you get at this humble roadside restaurant. The beef was delicious, moist and tender, and I am sure that that their pulled pork and brisket are equally as mouth watering delicious.

The smoked baked beans are to die for: tangy, smoky sauce with chunks of BBQ meat in them.

Hmm, even though Woody's (BBQ place on Chincoteague Island) is excellent, Shore BBQ is better and cheaper!

Thank Heaven, I shall return.

2  Thank luke47

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I love their BBQ . Ron & Dee are great . I love all there food. I get this everytime I have company. My company loves third food also.

3  Thank Joyce G
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I have to agree, the BBQ is better than Woodies, and less expensive. We stopped and picked up one of everything, just for a taste and everything was delicious. I am not sure what the hours are, we don't always see that they are open as we pass by, but you certainly should stop and give them a try.

2  Thank lms1950
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Yes, it is along the side of busy Route 13, but if you are going to or coming from Chincoteague Island and you want some delicious barbecue (beef, chicken, or pork), turn on in! I had big The Commodore specialty sandwich so that I could taste pit beef, pulled pork, and chopped brisket. All were delicious, I had the Sweet and Heat sauce on the side, but it was not too hot, just very flavorful.

Seating is outside on picnic tables. Service is friendly and professional. You walk up and order, then pick it up. Folks were also enjoying the barbecue chicken and French Fries.

This is the real thing - and cheaper than Woody's Barbecue on Chincoteague Island!

2  Thank luke47
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Best BBQ that I have had in a very long time! Prices are good for the whole family to enjoy

2  Thank jakerantz08