“Best bbq ever!!!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Nellysford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Wild Wolf Brewing Company, established November 11, 2011, is one of just a few mother/son operations in the country. Danny, a classically trained Brewmaster by the Siebel Institute in Chicago, and his mom, a business savvy entrepreneur, have turned a family passion for craft beer into one of the fastest growing breweries in Virginia. The brewery and restaurant is situated in the heart of the Brew Ridge Trail and features a wide selection of hand-crafted beers as well as the freshest local foods in Central Virginia-all in a century old, revitalized Nelson County school house. The ten acre property features an authentic Biergarten, shaded by a protective canopy of 60-year-old Siberian Elms, including a charming gazebo, large Koi pond, and working water wheel. In addition, an outdoor pavilion has been enclosed to allow for a four season dining experience. The pavilion hosts live music every weekend year round. Inside the restaurant, guests are treated to a rustic dining experience, including wrap-around porches that provide stunning views of the surrounding mountains and property. Toward the back of the old schoolhouse guests enter the new building which houses a lively sports bar as well as our brewing facility.
Winchester, Virginia
“Best bbq ever!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My husband and I have done the Brew Ridge Trail two years in a row now. Our favorite place, by far, is Wild Wolf! The people are friendly and very knowledgeable on their beers. It's a causal and comfortable environment that just felt liked we belonged there. We decided to order some food and I fell in love with their pulled pork nachos.

My favorite brew is their Blonde Honey. My husband fell for the Wee Heavy. No matter which beer you select you can't go wrong!

We were excited to hear Wild Wolf was a vendor at the 2014 Valley Fest in Massanutten. Due to that, we purchased tickets this year and had a great time! Of course I had my share of Blonde Honey and my husband enjoyed many Wee Heavy's!!!

I can't wait to return this October! I only wish we lived closer, this would be my "Cheers"!!!

• Visited October 2013

Waynesboro, Virginia
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Absolutely coming to Wild Wolf. I love the outdoor seating and the beautiful surroundings. Fish and Chips are some of the best ever and the pulled pork tacos super delicious. Finished with deep fried Oreos...oh my! Super love it.

• Visited July 2014
“Great beer and food”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The beer is amazing they are constantly coming up with different flavors if not sure get the flight and the burgers and BBQ are great and their own root beer beans and their are games and stuff for the kids

• Visited July 2014
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Good stop for a great meal.”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Had a discount coupon from one of the inns located close to this restaurant. Service was the best. Waitress explained each the items on the menu and made some 'suggestions' Did a sampling of the locally brewed beers at this place. Three out of four were smooth- one was (to our taste) a bit bitter. That's okay.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mark S
Somerdale, New Jersey
“Wild Wolf Brewing Company”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We went here for lunch and dinner. The service is great and the food was wonderful. A great choice for the entire family! There is a small playground with a bounce house and other things to keep the little ones happy.

Visited May 2014