Relax Inn(Natural Bridge)
Econo Lodge(Lexington)
$51
$199
Hampton.com
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$188
$75
  • Free Internet
$145
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$153
HIExpress.com
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$99
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2010

My wife and I stayed here while on a 2 week motorcycle adventure to Virginia Beach.
We stayed here only because the hotels in town were booked. ( and I can see why )
The motel had front and back rooms. We were put in one of the back rooms which appeared to be in rougher shape and older than the front. The room was very dirty and smelled of smoke even though was booked as a non smoking room. The wife didn't even dare to take her socks off for the time we were there. The bathroom was very small and dirty. The room didn't look like it had seen a vacuum cleaner for months.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank harleyrider06
Reviewed April 7, 2009

My grandson and I was travling down south on a any where trip. We visit Natural Bridges
we need a place to stay and found this motel. The area was great nice loction and a very good restural to eat at. we are planning a trip again this year . I think this is a nice motel to stay at. the service was great and the people was very nice and i would stay there again

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2008

Did not see bed bugs but both of us had bites the next morning.

Air conditioning did not work.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 16, 2008

I wonder how AAA approved this hotel. I lived there on 06/30//08. The fan noise horrible. could not sleep. Not neat. Towels are almost worn out. The Bed is fine. Not as cheap as i thought compared to other AAA hotels I stayed in that week as I was driving from boston to Houston.
Never prefer this hotel

• Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed June 11, 2007

I agree with the other positive reviews. This Budget Motel is cheap. It's clean. Everything worked. And I especially liked how the owner booked every other room on the backside so an empty room was between each occupied one - this is very thoughtful and I DID appreciate it - I didn't get his name but he WAS nice and accomodating and I'd stay there again in a hearbeat. The Pink Cadillac diner next door also was cheap and good- nothing great or fancy but no complaints. And both places right up the street ( a stone's throw) from the fabulous Virginia Safari Park!! I will go back to all 3 soon!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled solo