$77
  • Free Internet
$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Holiday Inn Express Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 14, 2007

My family booked this property for spring break. We stayed 3 nights and 4 days. I was a little apprehensive about this property because the price was very reasonable. Previous experiences has taught me that low - prices motels are very low on giving good quality services.

The rooms had been nicely cleaned. The owners were very polite and very accommodating. They made sure the rooms were cleaned every day, fresh linens every day. We did not have to ask for toiletries because they provided them every day.

I enjoyed all 3 nights there. I am planning another trip or 2 again this year with extended family and also with our church youth group. The motel is 1 mile from a drive-thru safari where you feed the animals from your vehicle. They also have a giraffe feeding station!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a gret outing. The motel is also only 3 miles from the zoo where they offfer elephant rides with photo on the weekend for only $9.00.

I got more than I expected from this property. This goes to praove that low cost motels do not have to be roach motels. The look of the property depends on the owners. The owners of this property picked up trash off the ground of their property THEMSELVES every day. This is why their property is well maintained. Because they care!!!!!!!!!!!!! They also offer a nice little play area on site for young children aged 1-12.

I really recommend this motel. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family