“small but cheap” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Natural Bridge
Brookfield, Canada
“small but cheap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

room small no laundry or breakfast but a 50 dollar room so good price for one night close to natural bridge pink cadillac diner beside it was great!good food well priced nice people working there ...very cramped for space but ok for one night

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I called before coming and was told the room would be 34.95 upon arrival when i asked the price again i was told it was 15$ more expensive until i.mentioned i.was the one who called. Entering the freezing cold room i turned.on the tv, channels were missing. The bed was alright but sheets were very itchy! Bathroom was terrifyingly unsanitary the toilet seat was sticky and really gross i had to put several layers of tp on there to be able to sit. Overall for the 34.95 it was ok but in terms of everything else this place was awful.

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank sashik88

Travelers are raving about these Natural Bridge hotels

NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

This place is clean and very reasonable. Perfect for what we needed. Thanks. Ghondhi was very polite and accomodating at check out and check in.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank hikeman
Scranton, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

I traveled with my dad on 2 occassions, the 1st time we stayed on the 81 side which was not as loud as I thought it would be and the rooms were quite clean.
Our return trip got us a room on the restaurant side and was just awful...had it not been my dad paying, I would have demanded a different room. It was filthy and taking a shower barefoot was out of the question. I also think we got a smoking room, which for us non smokers is kind of yuck...
Anyway, my husband and I are planning a trip that way and wont be staying there...we are looking for something fresher, cleaner and non smoking rooms.

• Stayed April 2010
Patrick Springs, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2011

This has got to be the WORST motel I've ever stayed in. I travel alot with work so I've stayed at more then 350 diffrent motels and some had downfalls and others we great but this 1 takes the cake. And spoils it. First of all don't believe the High Speed Internet that is total crap. I tried to get onto google for 15 minutes with such high speed lol, and if ur lucky you may get connected to it or unlucky and not get connected to it. Next the floors were dirty cigarette burns all over the place( I know can't complain about that to much cause that's done by customers) but still they could of atleast vaccumed them. TV 10 whole channels came in wow thats less then what I can get with an antenna, TV only 16inch can't see nothing. Had a wake up call for 6am didn't recieve til after 6:30am good thing I always travel with my own alarm. Bathroom extremely small,shower head has only 1 speed extremely painful like a pressure washer. Co webs all over the place, spiders crawling all over the ceiling. Towels dingy, A/c unit works half the time, sink backed up, could smell sewage when taking a shower. If you have kids and care about them don't bring them here either go to the natural bridge or go to Roanoke 30miles away and get a nice room at the many they have. Will never stay here again

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank wildfirebill
Hollis Center, Maine
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

My wife and I stayed here while on a 2 week motorcycle adventure to Virginia Beach.
We stayed here only because the hotels in town were booked. ( and I can see why )
The motel had front and back rooms. We were put in one of the back rooms which appeared to be in rougher shape and older than the front. The room was very dirty and smelled of smoke even though was booked as a non smoking room. The wife didn't even dare to take her socks off for the time we were there. The bathroom was very small and dirty. The room didn't look like it had seen a vacuum cleaner for months.

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank harleyrider06
hagerstown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2009

My grandson and I was travling down south on a any where trip. We visit Natural Bridges
we need a place to stay and found this motel. The area was great nice loction and a very good restural to eat at. we are planning a trip again this year . I think this is a nice motel to stay at. the service was great and the people was very nice and i would stay there again

• Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#10 of 16 in Lexington
4.0 of 5 stars 47 reviews

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!