“Beautiful location”

The Natural Bridge of Virginia
More attraction details
Owner description: Striking? Majestic? Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Follow the creekside trail to Lace Falls. Gather around Interpreters in the Monacan Indian Village. Make it a brief visit, or a day, or overnight on-site; packages available. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

You can feel the energy from the limestone. The giftshop area was great! I was able to add a couple new stones to my collection. The butterfly area and wax museum are included in the price. I would have given 5 rating but I was surprised it was $20 per adult. $15 seems more appropriate.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Absolutely awesome. we had made early hotel plans but did not realize there was a separate ticket for the evening. I did find a pair of tickets on eBay at actual $$$$.
The weather was awesome upper 80s, it was amazing to see families dressed as a theme or all wearing the same t-shirt, ie TMNT. The candy lines were long. The parades were specific to Halloween. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The history surrounding this place is intriguing. At one point some 150 years ago, the Natural Bridge was the most visited tourist area in North America. Can you imagine that these days, when the Grand Canyon or Yellow Stone NP take precedent??! It is a nice hike down the paved and semi-paved trail. Yes, it is pricey but why else would you drive all the way here? The butterfly garden is disappointing - I've seen better. The wax museum was very well done - rich with history and voice narratives. We did not visit the Caverns since we already saw the Luray Caverns elsewhere in VA.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We wanted to see just the bridge, but we had to pay for extras like the butterfly garden with hardly any butterflies and a lame wax museum. Walked what seemed like a mile to see an unimpressive waterfall. We will not go back in the future.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We visited the Natural Bridge as a family this year, the scenery was breathtaking, we enjoyed the package deal that they have. You visit the Bridge, the butterfly gardens, the wax museum and the Caverns. I thought this was an EXCELLENT value for this days entertainment. We had an amazing time at the Natural Bridge. This is one of my all time favorite trips, and I would recommend this to any family for a fun weekend trip.