“We enjoyed the exhibit!”
Review of Butterflies at the Bridge - CLOSED

Butterflies at the Bridge
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Be prepared ... The room is very warm as there are a lot of lamps around for the butterflies and the plants. With two small boys it was a nice place to see them slow down and really enjoy the butterflies up close. My oldest had a few check him out and was able to hold a them. Neat! They are all around .. Floor on the walls,ceiling and blending into the plants. There is a window setup to view the stages. It is a small room but a fun experience overall! We will be visiting again.Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Butterflies at the Bridge

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was extremely tiny. We saw many dead butterflies laying around. Sure, there were several large, cool butterflies, but that's it. You can walk through this place in under 15 minutes. It was sooo hot in there we couldn't wait to get out.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

the room was very very stuffy and not really what i expected i thought maybe i expected too much but later in vacation went to another place and it was fantastic.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was nice but I had been to one in Florida and this one was small compared to the first one I went to. So that was sort of disappointing. But it came with a package plan I had and I did enjoy it, just isn't very big.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

A very neat butterfly exhibit with several species of butterflies! The exhibit is climate controlled for the butterflies & is really warm so try to wear something comfortable!  You must bring a camera so u can get some beautiful photos of the butterflies! I learned about a new butterfly while there & it was a Owl Butterfly! The exhibit had a little reflection pond which was very pretty! My daughter is very interested & loves butterflies so the worker gave her a flyer with all the butterflies that are in the exhibit & you can try to match/find the ones you see!! You can't touch the butterflies or they won't be able to fly! Also watch where you walk in the exhibit because the butterflies blend in with the rock floor! Two big posters one of the anatomy of a butterfly & their life cycle hang in the exhibit! The exhibit is small & self guided so take your time,enjoy the exhibit/butterflies & the worker will be happy to answer any questions you may have! Above the exhibit is the big gift shop that sells butterfly items as well as other items! I bought my daughter a beautiful Butterfly  Natural Bridge shirt,a stuffed animal butterfly & we got some postcards that say "Butterflies At The Bridge!"
They also have a hatching station were there are cacoons waiting to be hatched out!  Also had butterflies eating fruit & nectar from the flowers! My daughter loved the butterfly exhibit & seeing all the different species of butterflies in the small but very nice exhibit!! My daughter says if we go back to Natural Bridge she wants to see the butterflies again!!