The Natural Bridge Hotel has its good parts and its bad parts. Among the good parts are the restaurant which offers outstanding dinner entrees. The rooms in the main portion of the hotel are fine as evidenced by a visit to them the morning of our departure. What definitely needs sprucing up are the plaza rooms. The good part is the balcony, an excellent place to people watch your fellow hotel guests. The bad part is the rooms themselves, only minimally adequate. The bathrooms are old-fashioned, ill-lit and somewhat dirty. The matresses and pillows are lumpy and the remainder of the furnishings have seen a lot of wear. If they fixed up the plaza rooms, they would bea good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge