My wife and I have just returned home yesterday from a three day, two night stay at the Natural Bridge hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Our room (#102) was simple but adequate. Each evening we sat on old-fashioned rockers outside our room on the deeply-recessed porch, reading and visiting with people. The Sunday night buffet was delicious. My wife raved about the chicken. Service helpers were all very friendly.
The lodging rate was very reasonable and, for the price, our stay was a bargain. This is what people have to keep in mind. This is an inexpensive hotel in the mountains, not a luxury resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Groupon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge