The lobby looked very nice and the staff were friendly and professional. We reserved a patio King room and the view was nice. The bedding was clean and the room was spacious. There were some stains on the carpet and curtains that were a turn off. The breakfast was great. The hotel is situated close to all of the attractions so it's convenient. I prefer newer, more modern hotels, but it Natural Bridge this is as good as it gets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge