This is the second time we have stayed with the Friday night Fish Buffet package. We chose the third floor for the excellent view. These rooms have been modernized and are very comfortable. The all-you-can-eat fish buffet has a lot of variety, with excellent music from Robbie Dummit on the guitar, and excellent service. The package included the Natural Bridge sound and light drama, with a shuttle service to the gift shop and entrance. Minutes from Interstate 81 on Route 11 with easy access to Blacksburg, Radford, Winchester, etc., it is a great place to either retreat to or to use as an overnight stay on the way to somewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Groupon, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge