As the title says, location. This hotel is literally right across the street from the entrance to see the Natural Bridge and has a tunnel walkway under the road to get there-very convenient.
The hotel itself is very run down and not the cleanest or best kept. For a hotel built in 1963 (I think) it was expected though. I kept thinking "Shining" as I walked around...the staff was very friendly but not very knowledgeable as far as wifi access and anything invented past 1970 I would assume :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge