“Breakfast :|”

Pink Cadillac Diner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Retro diner with modern conveniences! Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Biscuits & sausage, 2 eggs over easy with half a waffle.

Super fast! Perhaps too fast!

It was fine except the waffle... I haven’t had a tough waffle since... I cannot remember.

But... inexpensive!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Staff isn’t very welcoming, food is good but not amazing. Milkshake is fantastic though! Decoration of the diner is great and unique. That’s what makes it a nice experience all in all.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Long story short, my family and I had to drive home from NYC to Dallas, TX. It was a long drive and on the first night in what seemed like the middle of nowhere we stumbled upon the Pink Cadillac Diner. We love finding and trying new places so we decided to give it a shot. It is a cool building with a unique small town diner vibe. We were sat promptly upon entering and had our drink order taken. The menu was pretty extensive standard diner fare. I personally enjoyed my burger and fries, but was not anything special. The rest of the family liked their food as well. My two girls ordered shakes and they were pretty good. It was a nice stop on a long drive and we did enjoy it. If you are in the area give it a try.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We found this Diner after a visit to Natural Bridge. Food was good, lots of ice cream choices and decor very cute. Prices fair and service friendly!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

First off the place is way bigger inside then it looks from outside.
Whole place has an Elvis theme very cute.
The music of his era plays through the place.
The food was filling and good. I had the tuna melt with chili cheese fries. Cooked to perfection...
Not from the area, but try to visit once every couple of years.. will definably be back of in the area.
Give them a visit, you'll be glad you did