“Nice surprise”

Pink Cadillac Diner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Retro diner with modern conveniences! Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Actually saw the advertisement on the "Food" sign on I-81 and we were hungry so we said "why not". The old pink Cadillac at the sign (Pink Cadillac Diner/Budget Inn) just before you get to the parking lot just beyond the diner was nostalgic. The entire building is pink, but the best part is when you enter. Elvis everywhere! Great collections of all kinds of 50's and 60's memerabilia with the same kind of music playing softly in the background. It appears this is a local favorite and why wouldn't it be!? The servers were all over the place and helping each other out, happily. Nice to see happy. I ordered a simple grilled cheese with tomato which was very smooth and delicious. Hubby was happy with his choice. Plenty of room inside and it's okay to wander around checking out all the memorabilia. You'll be happy you stopped!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

From the out side and color ( pink ) I wasn't so sure. BUT when I walked in the door I thought I was in Elvis heaven. Why I almost expected him to wall in the room. :) The decor is just as I remember back in the day. Took lots of pictures. OH Yes' the food and service was very good.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We love it and stop every time. The 50's music keeps you smiling. The food is good enough and the Elvis and Monroe posters and the motor cycles are fabulous. I suggest the broated chicken. We leave smiling.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

OMG
It's dirty
The worst food ever and not so pleasant people...never again
Just awful!
Down right gross

1  Thank Alutttinger
Reviewed January 21, 2014

When visiting Natural Bridge, noticed a writeup for this place in our AAA tourbook and decided to give it a try. We had breakfast here and it was good enough southern cooking we decided to try lunch another day and were not disappointed then either. Good prices, friendly staff, and really good food and portions. I would definitely return. Cool memorabilia on the walls.