“Dirty,Smelly,poor maint. nosy merchant”

Budget Inn Nassawadox
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Nassawadox
Maryland
“Dirty,Smelly,poor maint. nosy merchant”
Reviewed January 5, 2009

I have stayed here only because it is the only one our company will allow usto stay at. The rooms are not very well cleaned. the beds need replacing and the smell in these rooms is awful. I need to leave the door open so the fresh air comes in . The manager and his family live here and are very nosey the kids try to look in your windows and they run all around the place. I really hate to have to stay at this hotel. There are spider webs in the corners and bathrooms.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank dlw21849

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Wash. State
Reviewed February 8, 2007

I was traveling with friends and they booked this room for me. We got in about 11P at night and the 1st thing that was shocking were the spider webs with very large spiders all along the railings of the balconies to the second floor. Upon entering the rooms the first thing we noticed were the floorboard things not actually meeting the carpet. There were gaps! It was very tacky and the first thing I thought of was cockroaches coming out. The bathroom was rotted by the tub and their were hairs in my friends room's tub! We quickly decided not to stay and went down to "check out." I sat in the car as my friend went into check out. The manager (yes manager) was extremely rude to my friend and said the rooms were not dirty. He also degraded us by saying we wouldn't be able to find a room until we got to Norfolk. We did not care, we were not going to stay here! Never consider this place even if you have to stay 2 hours away!!!!

• Liked — Absolutely Nothing!!!!
  • Disliked — Every singe thing!!!!
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
5 Thank NatlParkTraveler

Travelers are raving about these Nassawadox hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 17, 2003

This was probably the most disgusting motel I have ever stayed in. It was late at night and I was driving South down Route 13. Wish I had never stopped but I was falling asleep at the wheel!I was absolutely grossed out by the place. Room reeked of smoke and was dirty dirty dirty! I dont know what you call what I slept on but it was not a bed!

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nassawadox
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 7 in Cape Charles
Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles
Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles
#1 of 9 in Cape Charles

Been to Budget Inn Nassawadox? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Budget Inn Nassawadox

Property: Budget Inn Nassawadox
Address: 7120 Lankford Hwy, Nassawadox, VA 23412 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn )
Location: United States > Virginia > Nassawadox
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Nassawadox
Hotel Class:2 star — Budget Inn Nassawadox 2*
The pet friendly Budget Inn is located in Nassawadox, 3 miles from Northampton Shopping Center, and 2 miles from Campbell Field. The Eastern Shore National Wildlife Refuge is a short 35 minute drive. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Budget Inn Nassawadox reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.