“Good for excellent deals and general browsing”

Green Valley Book Fair
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Price: excellent, best reason to shop here
Location: out a ways in the country, worth the trip for large amount purchases
Selection: depends on time of year, more new titles in first book fair each march. Go the first few days of one of the book fair sessions for best selection as well.
I've had good success at finding great cookbooks and fiction novels

1  Thank Zephyr_Travel

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a great find! I got Christmas presents, books for myself, and had a nice time browsing through the books. It's probably best to go with an open mind rather than looking for a specific book but I stocked up for dirt cheap!

1  Thank E E
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Located in the geographic center of nowhere, this place is a most worthwhile detour. Thousand of titles of new [not used] books at prices that'll knock your socks off. No current best sellers but scads of contemporary major authors' popular fiction, classics, some non-fiction, childrens books and special collections. Very few illustrated "remainder" books.Allow at least an hour.Go and have a good time.

1  Thank ScottinTaghkanic
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stumbled across the Book Fair while on our way to another attraction--and what a great accident! There were so many new books of all types, and all organized so that shoppers could readily find what they were looking for. My husband, daughter, and I purchased several books--fiction, nonfiction, travel, some wonderful children's books for my daughter's elementary classroom, even some books for Christmas and birthday gifts for family--and all at reduced prices. As we are book lovers, this was like Christmas for us and we spent a happy hour+ browsing.

1  Thank JWK48
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I went to this book fair with high expectations of finding really great deals on books. I walked away without a single purchase. Trust me...I am a reader and I was disappointed to say the least. I even looked at childrens books for family members and couldn't find a single thing worth buying.

5  Thank BeachTraveler1025